Help... -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

I am in a Lugormod clan, and I am top admin, which allows me to create objects with /place misc_model_breakable 0,map/objects/blah,maxs,10 10 10,mins,-10 -10 0 Can anybody show me or give me a list of all of these commands. Thank you for your time. Nonspin

.The Deviant

Second Tier Wise-ass

50 XP

6th March 2005

0 Uploads

1,444 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

I think you should post this on The actual Lugormod FORUMS, not here, as I think lugarmod was a waste of coding =\. Doesn't matter what my opinion is, but yeah, most people here dont know about lugormod.

Corto

Boludo el que lee...

50 XP

31st July 2003

0 Uploads

72 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

What is lugormod? :rolleyes:

.The Deviant

Second Tier Wise-ass

50 XP

6th March 2005

0 Uploads

1,444 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

a waste of coding =\.

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Stop spamming the thread, guys. Keep your opinions to yourself and just help the guy. If you can't, don't post. I believ Lugormod is an RPG mod. However I could be wrong.

.The Deviant

Second Tier Wise-ass

50 XP

6th March 2005

0 Uploads

1,444 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

It is. It's made so that admins can place actual map objects all over the siege maps, which are the only ones altered, and you can use them. Players make an account, and get credits. they can buy weapons, items, houses, and the like. It sounds like a good mod, only problem is popular LM servers have a lot of people's crap, and make it cluttered.

Haruki'smomaI think you should post this on The actual Lugormod FORUMS, not here

I did help him, just not in the way he was hoping for.

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago
Haruki I did help him, just not in the way he was hoping for.

If you want to help him, leave him a link to the forums and don't waste further posts deflecting the course of the thread by saying it's a waste of coding. :thumbsup: Otherwise let other people actually help him. EDIT: As he made a thread in Problems, Errors, Help & Others... :closed: