Help Please !!!! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Hello again all. I am kind of new to modding and adding specific things to single player mode . Can someone please tell me where I can locate or fine these 2 things I am looking for in the asset files..

"icon_default.jpg" "model_default.skin"

I am not sure exactly what directory they are in. Either that or I am just blind lol . Ty . Anh help would be much appreciated ..

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 13 years ago

I'm not to sure !! But check your base/assets 1/models/player/ might be in there .. but i could be wrong ..just to ask what model ? lot of them sit in differnt asset files..

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

icon_default.jpg and model_default.skin will be in the skin folder. /models/players/skinsfolder Replace "skinsfolder" with whichever skin you're looking for.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

This adding skins to Single player is starting to get on my nerves lol . Either I did something wrong , or added something somewhere wrong I am not sure, just got getting anywhere with this yet, but eventually I am hoping to get this figured out ..

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

That reminds me, I should fix the tutorial so that it has the hoth skins in there... What seems to be the problem, exactly? Maybe I can walk you through it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

Well, to be honest , it's not much of a problem, as it is comprehending a few of the steps of the tutorial you pointed me towards earlier . Then again I am not quite sure if I am ever doing this even halfway correctly being as I am new to this deal. I would rather have someone get with me and go step by step that has done this before, I'm a much better hands on learner than trying to figure out tutorials , and have never used pakscape before , so Yes I am lost, if you could help, or have the time to help , man I would greatly appreciate any teachings or help from you with this matter . If you have msn and would like to chat, feel free to add me under [email="The___Dark___One@hotmail.com"]The___Dark___One@hotmail.com[/email] , thanks alot !!

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

My MSN is in my profile. I'll walk you through it, if you like. It's actually rather simple, it just has a lot of steps.