Omegasigma

Mapper and concept artist

50 XP

16th March 2006

0 Uploads

1,484 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

well it was brought on as a request long ago by whom i cannot recall but then i got some time and decided to watch the triology and started with the court house, i plan to do the the entire universal set for the movie, i have various references to do this. For those of you who don't know this is an area from the Back To The Future movies, i've decided to take a break form making castles, i have several small maps on the go this is one of the more detailed ones. the map will not be direct from the movie sorry folks, i will however do my best to present it. first screen from GTK: [ATTACH]66181[/ATTACH] i'll continue to work on the town when i have time, i got alot of references so it'll take a bit if i keep at it

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

Oh sweet! Back to the Future trilogy is great. This will be very interesting.

Omegasigma

50 XP

16th March 2006

0 Uploads

1,484 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

these some 3d reference shots i got, making mapping a little easier for me: [ATTACH]66198[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]66199[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]66200[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]66201[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]66202[/ATTACH]

yodaman123

The faceless....

50 XP

6th April 2007

0 Uploads

1,454 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

I love back to the future! This map will be awesome! I even see the movie theater Martey crashed into with the Delorean.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

Did you get your inspiration from this mod? Back To The Future: Hill Valley 1955 Radio DJ right here, under ThatWalletGuy. Btw, posted this map/mod in their off topic, we're all one big happy community now. :P

Omegasigma

50 XP

16th March 2006

0 Uploads

1,484 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Actually I was inspired to make from someone who reguested it, but the references are from that mod, and directly from universal studeo's back lot which bttf was filmed in, i've also been using the dvd boxset to aid me in constructing this as well. i'll try to complete 1955 soon as possible without sacreficing details.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 10 years ago

One of the admins says that some of those pictures are 3DS Max stuff from our mod. Although they presume you got the permission to use them from one of the mod leaders, like Del or KITT or something....If you didnt.....Mike says that you have to take the pics down . . .

Omegasigma

50 XP

16th March 2006

0 Uploads

1,484 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

i'm just waiting for a message back from them...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 10 years ago

I'm presuming you got my PM. You're in the clear. GL with it. I can't model for crap in 3DS Max...yet....:P

GlitchMasterShmit

One and only...

50 XP

24th April 2007

0 Uploads

1,197 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago

awesome, you took up my request! checked out those screenies, looks very similar to Doc's model town that he used in the first movie, neat!