Ryojin

lolwut?

536,504 XP

8th November 2005

5 Uploads

52,632 Posts

406 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Since my last thread was deleted, I have to remake this... I am not gonna be as completely detailed as before, though.

I made a model, I need it rigged/weighted. I tried to do it myself, but I couldnt. I do not know how, and the tutorials around here didnt help.

Now then, is there anyone out there that would be nice enough to do it for me? I would greatly appreciate it.

If you wish to help, please leave me an email address that I can send the model to.

Thanks

-Ryojin Orion

Disclaimer: Personal opinions still not endorsed by Ryojin.

Zach

50 XP

5th July 2005

0 Uploads

3,271 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I might consider helping, although I would need to know what the model was. And then, you probably wouldn't want my help.

Ryojin

lolwut?

536,504 XP

8th November 2005

5 Uploads

52,632 Posts

406 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Well, if you would want to help, I suppose I might be able to catch ya on MSN... Hopefully you might agree to help. XD

Ryojin

lolwut?

536,504 XP

8th November 2005

5 Uploads

52,632 Posts

406 Threads

#4 12 years ago

On request, here are the details of the model that I need to be rigged.

It is basically Graves' Dante model's head put onto Monsoontide's Biker Scout model's body. Once the rigging is done, I plan to completely reskin the model.

Here's a screenie of the model, if you are interested:

Spoiler: Show
bikerryojinuq9.png

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Were you planning on asking either of these people if they were okay with you Frankensteining their models?

Ryojin

lolwut?

536,504 XP

8th November 2005

5 Uploads

52,632 Posts

406 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Yeah, I was planning on doing that before I submitted it anywhere.

You see, I wanted to finish it off first, so that I would have something to show them. If they said no, then it disappears into the depths of my hard drive. If they said yes, then I would go along as planned.

I know that if someone wanted to use my work, I would want to see what would be done with it...