NAB622

EAT ME!

50 XP

8th October 2005

0 Uploads

6,921 Posts

0 Threads

#1082 9 years ago

I was pointing out that you missed them in your calculation. ;)

PhasmatisApparatus

Beware: I play WoW

50 XP

6th October 2006

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#1083 9 years ago

Laptops = mc^2

Everyone knows that. Sheesh.

GlitchMasterShmit

One and only...

50 XP

24th April 2007

0 Uploads

1,197 Posts

0 Threads

#1084 9 years ago

quite so. my laptop only has 160gb (got it for college, it was included in tuition), and i've about 40gb left of space.

AshuraDX

WTF ?! BOOOOOOOM !

50 XP

10th May 2009

0 Uploads

1,462 Posts

0 Threads

#1085 9 years ago

IMPORTANT PROGRESS UPDATE :

JAUdead.jpg?width=737&height=552

I think you all get what this means :lookaround:

*************************************************************************************************************************************************** Pic made by me 2h 36m

NAB622

EAT ME!

50 XP

8th October 2005

0 Uploads

6,921 Posts

0 Threads

#1086 9 years ago

Ultimately, FD would be the one to determine that...has anyone spoken with him recently (especially before this thread went crazy about leadership) ?

AshuraDX

WTF ?! BOOOOOOOM !

50 XP

10th May 2009

0 Uploads

1,462 Posts

0 Threads

#1087 9 years ago

FD doesnt care about the mod at all : -the last JAU related mods we've seen from him were the tie hangar and that starkiller skin BOTH are a year old -he doesnt even try to motivate the team to work he should be the one who posts stuff like this :

Spoiler: Show

jaustuff1.png

ok one week is over now and we havnt gotten any further exept that stunbaton I've been working on with chalk these days

we must act NOW

this mod is DEAD

If you want to help me with RE-AWAKENING it then this things GOTTA be changed : @the team : we gotta work like a team and not just call us "team" we gotta work TOGETHER at ONE thing I've allready posted a good workflow not to long ago

@Firedragon : DUDE you dont seem to care about this at all you should motivate the others as the LEADER it should be YOU who posts things like this not ME you dont seem to be working at this either...... If you want this mod to suceed you gotta do a 180° turn and start to actually DO something helpfull here what have you done to get some motivation in here ? I dont remember to read ANYTHING like that from you

and if you want to proof me wrong then go on ! SHOW us what you have done in the last 3 months the last thing i've seen from you is the old Tie Hangar and that starkiller skin NOT MORE and those are about a year old

I'm really dissapointed aobut having to say all this but it's the truth mae if you cant take it throw me off the team I wouldn't care after all

the only guys here who are actually trieing to get this mod forward are Chalk,Kal,Gamemaster and Kobra

I'm doing as much stuff for this as possible but I lack reference pics and knowdledge of the TFU levels so I'm having some limits there

think about this...... ignore it or take it serious it's your choice

here's something from chalk :
Reply by Chalk 19 hours ago yeah kinda sorry 2 say dude, but i havent seen u do much as a modder or a leader FD, u can boot me too if youd like, cuz god knows thats what u need is less modders XD. I been tryina do what i can, and i havent released any pics of my work, but to ashura lately, cuz i dont even know what yer doin with all this stuff were showin u, but i needa see some mutual work from u dude. this mod has over 100,000 views, thats a lotta disappointed people man. not to mention the modders on the team that feel like they been bustin their asses 4 nuthin.. show some progress FD

as leader he should be kickin in the team's ass not ME as normal Dev there !

-Chalk and Kal(Revo1) agree with me on that JAU is dead as it is atm If FD really wants JAU to be finished he needs to change a lot the best thing would be to RESTART JAU

DrAshgod

You know me as TheExile

50 XP

8th April 2008

0 Uploads

274 Posts

0 Threads

#1088 9 years ago

Geesh... I leave for a couple of months and this happens -.- like it's not bad enough already that hirman is going to kill me >.>

Pwned!

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

23rd July 2009

0 Uploads

485 Posts

0 Threads

#1089 9 years ago

I'd say shoot for something smaller, try to finish the maps, anims, and models that are anywhere close to being done, relaese it and work on something that won't die like this.

jk3editor

Retard Hungarian Modder

50 XP

21st August 2008

0 Uploads

1,520 Posts

0 Threads

#1090 9 years ago

[COLOR="Navy"]I can't say anything....:([/COLOR]