What?

145,654 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,732 Posts

2 Threads

#1111 9 years ago

Okay. If you say so.

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

Authuran

Queef Richards

50 XP

2nd October 2005

0 Uploads

4,671 Posts

0 Threads

#1112 9 years ago
Mikouen;5153592He's right, though. You pricks do need to get your priorities straight.

I combat your plural, 'pricks.'

jonima

I post to get attention

50 XP

8th December 2009

0 Uploads

69 Posts

0 Threads

#1113 9 years ago

Hey guys could you please tell me if there is a mod for jedi academy 3, so as the player moves like on TFU for ps3 or ps2...I mean i want the player to look towards the direction he moves....i hope you understood what i am saying......Please tell me if there is any mod like that....please...if there isnt could you please make one????PLEASE I WOULD BE VERY VERY APPRECIATE....PLEASE.......its really hard to play this game with a ps2 controller on pc and have that type of movement...its not nice for the player to move backwars without looking there....................please reply....

THANKS>>!!!

Distortedcoder

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

30th November 2009

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#1114 9 years ago

please delete the post above this, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the mod currently in discussion... After that ill edit this post to say ignore what i just say or delete it myself.

Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,654 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,732 Posts

2 Threads

#1115 9 years ago

You know, you could have - and should have - kept quiet, and simply used the Report Post button to flag the moderators. Bossing people around just leads to bickering.

So I'mma do that for you, and recommend the deletion of these two posts as well.

report.gif

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1116 9 years ago

you can now download the JAU? and if so how?

dvg94

GF makes me horny

50 XP

8th July 2009

0 Uploads

84 Posts

0 Threads

#1117 9 years ago

the problem was here that someone who wasn't really familliar with modding started a mod (because just look at the first movies) than took a lot of modders whihc tried there whole best and make some really nice things my guess: new leadership is needed here =p movie reference or just take 3 or 2 people out of the hard working devellopment team and make them project-leaders. I do tottally agree with ashuraDX here.

Pwned!

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

23rd July 2009

0 Uploads

485 Posts

0 Threads

#1118 9 years ago

ashura has moved on along with some others.

Authuran

Queef Richards

50 XP

2nd October 2005

0 Uploads

4,671 Posts

0 Threads

#1119 9 years ago
Pwned!;5172937ashura has moved on along with some others.

Me also. Project X we's callin' it.

Andech

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

24th November 2008

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#1120 9 years ago

Just got TFU Ultimate Sith Edition. It kicked ass compared to the console versions.

If people don't have a good enough computer to play it, they probably will by the time this mod is done.