Jedi Academy Unleashed - Mod (TFU-Total Conversion) -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1121 9 years ago
Andech;5173340 If people don't have a good enough computer to play it, they probably will by the time this mod is done.

Good point, which is why the emphasis (if the mod just so happened to continue) shouldn't be on re-creating the TFU experience for players. It wasn't exactly intended to do that anyways, but it was close enough to where you start to wonder what the point is. Originality is a key part in keeping yourself interested. Copying someone else can be fun to a certain degree, but it gets old much sooner than imagination. :o

NAB622

EAT ME!

50 XP

8th October 2005

0 Uploads

6,921 Posts

0 Threads

#1122 9 years ago
The Soleutator;5173366Copying someone else can be fun to a certain degree, but it gets old much sooner than imagination.

I've never heard a more true statement. Well, I have, but for this conversation, I'll say that I have not.

dvg94

GF makes me horny

50 XP

8th July 2009

0 Uploads

84 Posts

0 Threads

#1123 9 years ago

although i don't really get the point of jau anymore since it has come out for pc (how bad ported as it was man just look at the control overview: a xbox controller com'on) it will be just a clone of another game.

PANIC98

Sneaking to n0es house

50 XP

23rd July 2009

0 Uploads

983 Posts

0 Threads

#1124 9 years ago

I want to get it just to kickass.I hate the story line.

But remember TFU is the first inhouse game since Dark Forces so they have learning to do

THeSeXyTIm

Quote me if im sexy!

50 XP

23rd December 2009

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#1125 9 years ago

ok first off duide. theres already a TFU converson mod thingy out there. and i have it. and its pretty fun. tht guy who supposivly "made" the knights of the force mod thing made it. u know the guy who ripped off a buch of mods and put them together? wel anways reading about wht ur thinking urs seems alittle bit better than his so ill help char modeling if u want my help :) and i also see this is a really old post... so if u r still owrking on i. count me in. if ur not. o well.

ChalklYne

Boats n Hoes XDDD

50 XP

20th September 2009

0 Uploads

406 Posts

0 Threads

#1126 9 years ago

u talking about dark lords hunt? not much of a tc man... what modeling have u done? u mind showin some pics?