Please tell me.
1. How make on multiplayer map force Pushable/pullable trigger with "seeing" mark on it.
2. How to make trigger activated with shoot/or any kind of damage from a gun.
2. With doors, you can set a health key and 1 value to make it open when shot/hit, so see if that works on a trigger...? If you set up a button that has health rather than 'press to use' spawnflags it might work?
(Convincing, aren't I?)
1) Push/pullable function: func_static Seeing mark: shader with ForseSight flag
2) You can't damage a trigger... that's not solid. What's your aim?
For the second one, you could make a func_breakable (out of the clip shader or something else invisible) in the shape of your trigger, and have it target a target_activate, which is targeted at your trigger.
I think that's unnecessary. We'll see if he responses in his own thread, and explain us why does he need it.
i need this for shooting range , when shooting-target is hitted by bullet then i want it to hide (func_door) underground for X seconds.
If your shooting target is a func_door, giving it a health of 1 will make it activate when shot (set direction to 'down,' obviously...) and add a speed key to make it descend quickly. I think the 'wait' key works with doors (to make them stay open for x seconds)
Yes, that works.
thks i didnt know about this health key :)