Hey guys i got a problem with my .map to .ase converter.
usually everything works fine but now it doesnt. Anyways i type in the name of the map and you can see the bar load till the end but nohing happens i go see and theres no .ase files. i didnt change the paths nothing and theres no error of map not found it just loads and then nothing happened.
Make sure the map has at least one structural brush somewhere. Patches and detail brushes do not count.
If you don't have one, then just add a small structural caulking brush in a random place and you should have an ASE the next time around.
oh thanks that was it , only had some patches thanks again for the help there :D