Black Hawk 86

Sentenced To Life

50 XP

12th January 2007

0 Uploads

289 Posts

0 Threads

#11 12 years ago
Gir_teh_Almighteh;3705230omg... i really want a new motorbike!

I want motorbike also :D

Jose Carlos

Why? Cause normal is boring.

50 XP

29th March 2006

0 Uploads

2,118 Posts

0 Threads

#12 12 years ago

Actually modifying an existing model, even one you made yourself to suit the needs presented by a wholly different model is more difficult than building said model from scratch. As for giving up, you think Haps never failed? You think I never found anything to be too difficult to bother with? Practice is what you need and you're not gonna get any just sitting there and asking others to make stuff for you, while you have the tools needed and tutorials but a few clicks away.

Gir_teh_Almighteh

need more cowbell?

50 XP

19th May 2006

0 Uploads

1,143 Posts

0 Threads

#13 12 years ago

i never failed =x

Liquid fire

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

10th June 2006

0 Uploads

4,322 Posts

0 Threads

#14 12 years ago

I do not model but if a modeler proved me wrong then fine. But as a sculpture and artist I disagree. Modifying an existing model or skeleton in some cases would be far more easy than starting with scratch. I want to make a pat benatar 3d model and I am planning on editing an existing model of some sort. I will change the body, modifying easily, change the hair line...modifying easily ....the nose maybe and in the end the skinned face will make her ...her. It is much easier than starting from zip in this case in my opinion.

Jose Carlos

Why? Cause normal is boring.

50 XP

29th March 2006

0 Uploads

2,118 Posts

0 Threads

#15 12 years ago

It depends on the extent of the modifications. For instance, the hairline isn't difficult, neither is the nose. But when you have to modify an entire object to represent what you're after, things get a wee bit more complex. At least that's what I've found to hold true. Some people might find it easier to remodel an existing mesh and use that.

Giri never failed =x

Might be true... Even a quarter-assed job is a done job, so nothing one counts as finished is ever a failure..

Liquid fire

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

10th June 2006

0 Uploads

4,322 Posts

0 Threads

#16 12 years ago

Jose Carlos;3707201It depends on the extent of the modifications. For instance, the hairline isn't difficult, neither is the nose. But when you have to modify an entire object to represent what you're after, things get a wee bit more complex. At least that's what I've found to hold true. Some people might find it easier to remodel an existing mesh and use that.

Might be true... Even a quarter-assed job is a done job, so nothing one counts as finished is ever a failure..

A man of great reasoning. I agree to all of what you said.

DemonCloud

Chapter Master of the Ultrians

50 XP

4th May 2007

0 Uploads

488 Posts

0 Threads

#17 12 years ago

Then Why The Hell Are You Taking Everyones Elses Request But Not Mine. Is It Maybe Because You People Hate Me??!??!?!??!!

Gir_teh_Almighteh

need more cowbell?

50 XP

19th May 2006

0 Uploads

1,143 Posts

0 Threads

#18 12 years ago

hit the nail on the head!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#19 12 years ago
DemonCloud;3707543Then Why The Hell Are You Taking Everyones Elses Request But Not Mine. Is It Maybe Because You People Hate Me??!??!?!??!!

No, we never said we hate you. Modeling is hard. Decent modeling is harder.

And, for the record, (I did not look at the pics), if it is some Final Fantsasy model, I have to say that they will never work on JA. They just dont.

DemonCloud

Chapter Master of the Ultrians

50 XP

4th May 2007

0 Uploads

488 Posts

0 Threads

#20 12 years ago

its from w40k dawn of war aka dow, btw people have their own kind of personality. they dont need to go after your because you think its so special...