Hollow Ichigo

Can't touch dis!

50 XP

12th May 2007

0 Uploads

273 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

I have model request for this. Also I have wish you wouldn't make red effect of shoulders in it and hair to be black, not grey :P wincent.jpg?t=1186313905 wincent2.jpg?t=1186313961

Gir_teh_Almighteh

need more cowbell?

50 XP

19th May 2006

0 Uploads

1,143 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

stick with WoW.

Hollow Ichigo

Can't touch dis!

50 XP

12th May 2007

0 Uploads

273 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

No. I want you to make this to me. 'Cause I play both WoW and JKA. To be 'almighty Gir' you act like teenager who's always pissed off. Now can anyone do this?

Gir_teh_Almighteh

need more cowbell?

50 XP

19th May 2006

0 Uploads

1,143 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

lol. most people could, because blizzard hired apes. oh, and stick to WoW, dipshit.

'Harmonium

I pity the fool!

50 XP

12th November 2006

0 Uploads

193 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

I think someone requested the same model with the same pictures not so long ago? ... Its almost impossible to model it and then getting it working in jka. Look at all those 'tails' Oo

Hollow Ichigo

Can't touch dis!

50 XP

12th May 2007

0 Uploads

273 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

It shouldn't be hard. I've seen stuff like dark knight (it had wings) and Dante has sword in his back, so shoulders those have few spikes shouldn't be problem, even if they're made as just plates. It's not hard if there's good modeler. And Gir, if you came here just to whine and talk shit, then leave. You can always make this model and give it to me and I could start to respect you again but no if you dont want to.

'Harmonium

I pity the fool!

50 XP

12th November 2006

0 Uploads

193 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

Its always never too hard when you can dream of it, but try modeling it, you will see.

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

WoW's models are incredibly bland, cartoony, and low-quality. It's one reason I was never tempted to pick up the game. If you want to request a model that you actually expect someone will pick up, try something that doesn't look like a priest that stepped on a porcupine. And try not insulting one of the only people who could make this for you.

Hollow Ichigo

Can't touch dis!

50 XP

12th May 2007

0 Uploads

273 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

Inyri... I'm insulting nothing, he starts to insult me = I insult back. I rly wonder how the hell you make Jedis with big robes but can't make a guy like this? Only hard part is that crown and shoulder he have.

Skar

Misanthropy

50 XP

11th June 2006

0 Uploads

45 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago
You can always make this model and give it to me and I could start to respect you again but no if you dont want to.

And you could always learn some proper manners and attempt not to fail at life.

No. I want you to make this to me.
It shouldn't be hard. I've seen stuff like dark knight (it had wings) and Dante has sword in his back, so shoulders those have few spikes shouldn't be problem

Then perhaps you should try it yourself instead of demanding people to make this model for you.

lol.

most people could, because blizzard hired apes.

oh, and stick to WoW, dipshit.

Amen -Skar