Elduzo

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

17th August 2009

0 Uploads

43 Posts

0 Threads

#21 10 years ago

There are many modelers that can do it, it will be a challenge, and I believe they could do it, Now now... Why wouldn't they?

GlitchMasterShmit

One and only...

50 XP

24th April 2007

0 Uploads

1,197 Posts

0 Threads

#22 10 years ago

doesn't seem that challenging, it's a basic human body. the only challenging part would be that whack haircut.

katanamaru

Fencer, Lifter, & Dancer

50 XP

3rd February 2006

0 Uploads

1,454 Posts

0 Threads

#23 10 years ago
Elduzo;5002899There are many modelers that can do it, it will be a challenge, and I believe they could do it, Now now... Why wouldn't they?

Telling a modeller to work on your model because it will be a 'challenge' is a bad idea. I mean they do what they do for fun and for free. So to show up and say 'I challenge you' is really disrespectful to them. If you really believe that a challenge is enough to motivate them then... I challenge you to make this model. There are plenty of tutorials in the master sticky. There are also knowledgeable people around here that can help you out if you get stuck. As for why wouldn't they; if you look back at some of the post people either love or hate the series. If all the modellers hate it then it's not going to happen. Maybe they are working on other projects at the moment or just taking a break.

minilogoguy18

kitty dances for rep!

50 XP

4th September 2004

0 Uploads

2,675 Posts

0 Threads

#24 10 years ago

Seriously, go to the void and do a search, I know someone did this to Haps Obi-Wan already. No one probably wants to touch it now cause well, the whole series sucks, it's so awful I'm ashamed I saw the movie in theaters. In my own defense though I thought it was gonna be a in between ep2 and 3 movie kinda like Shadows of the Empire, not some kiddie crap with corny one liners every 10 minutes.