Model Request -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Hey all, I was just wondering if someone could make a model for me. I want a skin of Darth Malak, only with a chin. I'd like him to be wearing that black and brown robe he wears in the cutscene of Revan and he going into the room with the first starmap in KOTOR 1, and a tattered brown cloak. If someone could make this so it wasn't solid as a board, that would be great.

Thanks all.

Distortedcoder

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

29th November 2009

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

That would be really cool to see... Really good idea there.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

Glad you think so.

General Jaxun

Don't tread on me.

50 XP

9th July 2009

0 Uploads

1,386 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Keep trying, and talk to the right people. You may yet get it.

katanamaru

Fencer, Lifter, & Dancer

50 XP

3rd February 2006

0 Uploads

1,454 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

I've never seen him like that, but I've never played the game. Any pics of him. He sounds cool.

GlitchMasterShmit

One and only...

50 XP

24th April 2007

0 Uploads

1,197 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

There's a flashback sequence to before Revan and Malak become the Revan and Malak we know, and Malak is an entirely different person before he is transformed by the Dark Side.

Akio_Kayama

mod collector

50 XP

14th April 2006

0 Uploads

179 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

I've seen a model of Malak with his chin, but it may be an illegal port. I'm not sure.

Inyri Forge Advanced Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

Is it actually possible to have a discussion on a KotOR request without bringing up those damn ported models? Honestly?

Akio_Kayama

mod collector

50 XP

14th April 2006

0 Uploads

179 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

I'm not condoning it, and I don't know if it was ported for sure... But I suppose my post was rather useless since I didn't know one way or the other... But while we're on the subject Inyri, you had pictures of a Malak on your site when you worked on his saber hilt. Do you know more about the variations out there that aren't ported?

Inyri Forge Advanced Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

I know I have one. I know there's a thread on it here. I know it's completely unrelated and irrelevant to this thread since he's requesting Malak with a jaw (which is why I didn't mention it).