Model request -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 7 years ago

Ok I'm not sure if I post it the right place but, I'm looking for "modelers, skinners..." etc so I guess it will be all right. I get to the point I need 4 PHOTOREALISTIC models for JKA, A gray and a white Gandalf (from Lord of the rings) a Starkiller with ceremonial robes, and a Shaak Ti from FU. If possible make it with team colors, and include sounds...

AshuraDX

WTF ?! BOOOOOOOM !

50 XP

10th May 2009

0 Uploads

1,462 Posts

0 Threads

#2 7 years ago
katanamaru

Fencer, Lifter, & Dancer

50 XP

3rd February 2006

0 Uploads

1,454 Posts

0 Threads

#3 7 years ago

How many active player modellers are there left anyway?

Jonny2199

Click >HERE< to find an idiot.

50 XP

18th September 2005

0 Uploads

1,046 Posts

0 Threads

#4 7 years ago

Sure thing, buddy. Here are the links. #1 #2 #3 #4

Spoiler: Show

Incase you're thinking, "What?! I've just been linked to some modelling program, a skinning program, a .pk3 compiler and a definition of etiquette! What gives?" here's the inside scoop. You "need" some "photorealistic" models? GTFO. JA is about a decade behind photorealism in videogaming. You have survived without said models til now and will likely last without them, so I imagine the word 'need' was a bit strong. Modding is strictly non-profit so you have no right to tell people to make stuff for you.

You have links on how to get started on your 'needed' models. There's a rather nice tools and tutorials thread that will help out with a lot of things, but there are people here who can help with everything else. Note that link #4 doesn't just help in these forums, but EVERYWHERE. Seriously. I'm helping your life.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 7 years ago

OK I was a bit rude first; Hello everybody. I need tese four models because a driend of mine asked me to post a request, since his internet is slowed down to hell. He needs the models, because he is a fan of gandalf or somesort, and probably a fan of starkiller, about the Shaak Ti model I'm not sure...

iZero

Magic, I swear

50 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

361 Posts

0 Threads

#6 7 years ago
AnonymusJedi;5566031OK I was a bit rude first; Hello everybody. I need tese four models because a driend of mine asked me to post a request, since his internet is slowed down to hell. He needs the models, because he is a fan of gandalf or somesort, and probably a fan of starkiller, about the Shaak Ti model I'm not sure...

If you couldn't already tell, there aren't many player modellers left for JK3. Perhaps what you should do is read Jonny2199's post about starting to create your own playermodels and perhaps pass it onto your friend as well.