Model Request... -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 6 years ago

So i have had a new model not only one model but three but these models lack a few things i wanted, since then i wanted to add these things anyway possible but sadly i failed :bawl: so i knew there's a really good modelers on this forums, so i hope someone will help me adding these new stuff to the model.glm

So if you want to help contact me on my emails.. yahoo: [email]Uchihaleader7@yahoo.com[/email] Or if you have xfire you can add me as well xfire: biakuran7

Thanks..

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 6 years ago

How about you upload a picture of what they look like. I cant help but lot's of other people can.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 6 years ago

That's why i posted my emails, i only want to show it to those who can help, to those who can do modeling and willing to help me.. (Never trust anybody)

Thanks again...

Jose Carlos

Why? Cause normal is boring.

50 XP

29th March 2006

0 Uploads

2,118 Posts

0 Threads

#4 6 years ago

Speaking only for myself here, but it's possibly a general attitude for our modelers.

I will not promise time away from my current projects to work on a request without knowing exactly what I'm getting myself into. Preferably, such info should be provided up front.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 6 years ago

Alright, i think i'll be posting this but before i think i've made a mistake when i said three models actually only two, so Let me begin.

I've had a Jedi model with Vincent Valentine's hair as you can see in the picture i removed the face that you won't even need it so you can have a better view to the hair.

IaVjk.png

Check the arms very well cause this next screen will show what exactly what i want.. so as you can see in the second screen this is a normal Jedi model with Anakin Skywalker's Hair which everyone seem to have it but this one as i said check the arms as you can see the hand caps in this model which i marked for you to check it well.. this hand caps doesn't exist in the First model with Valentine's hair, so i only want to add these hand caps to the first model.

FvIhP.png

So let's move to the second model as you can see in this picture, this model looks really good but this model only contains the normal hair (Anakin Skywalker's hair) all i wanted to do in this model is to add Vincent Valentine's hair to it, which you can see in the first screen.

cn6DH.png

So that's everything i wanted i hope i explained everything well and thanks again...

Hirman

Your move!

50 XP

8th November 2005

0 Uploads

399 Posts

0 Threads

#6 6 years ago

looks like Toshi's or hapslash's model. Is this for personal use? If you plan on releasing anything you have to get his consent first.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 6 years ago

I really did have Credits for the two models but Both of them isn't hapslash's it's for someone called boriee but i won't really release anything. so as you said it's for personal use however if someone asked me to use it it's no problem for me at all since i've the credits i think it's okay to give it to anyone i want...

minilogoguy18

kitty dances for rep!

50 XP

4th September 2004

0 Uploads

2,675 Posts

0 Threads

#8 6 years ago

It's hapslash's model, the other person you think it is just reskinned it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 6 years ago

Not really sure, i think you're right, i heard hapslash is the best modeler but didn't think someone will really try to steal his artwork any way. I am waiting for good modelers to make that model for me.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 6 years ago

I wonder if someone going to accept my request thought it'll take less time, Still waiting for Modelers.. :(