Merscil_KingArthur

MedievalMasterMerscil-MMM

50 XP

4th November 2005

0 Uploads

199 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Hey I'm reskinning the Keldor model and I have a problem with seeing the textures that are altered by those colors in sp. So here is how it looks in photoshop: blablamv9.jpg I would like to know how to get to the actual textures of those particular spots on the image. I used to know how but I forgot.

LSD2Rayden

God of Thunder

50 XP

26th May 2006

0 Uploads

431 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

At first this will give a white effect if you save it as JPG So basicly watch what color you want in that... If you check the skin file you should basicly see what file is where or if it is used or not... I think your colors are seperate files somewhere... Don't ask me where though but check the skin file should help

Anyway next time try not to be to complicated... I understand half of what you say

Merscil_KingArthur

MedievalMasterMerscil-MMM

50 XP

4th November 2005

0 Uploads

199 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

I already looked into the skinfile. And idd the texture becomes white, way to flat... It just doesn't make sence at all. I just need to get rid of those transparant pixels in the image. Btw: You say you don't understand half of what I say, is my English really that bad?

LSD2Rayden

God of Thunder

50 XP

26th May 2006

0 Uploads

431 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

If those transperant things are visible on the skin than you need to keep them transperant... I believe PNG works in JA and can allow you to use transperancy DO CHANGE that in the skin file than though... I think Inyri once did that with the lion on the gunblade

In case they don't show up in the skinfile just use a black color on the open space...