darth_omega1

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

26th July 2006

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

I dont think that one is ready for ingame (i couldnt get it to show up ingame), thanks though, but i want one thats pretty much set for playing ingame, with sounds and such if possible.

Metal-Gear-REX

The Force Serves Us

50 XP

20th August 2006

0 Uploads

159 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

I think its called, 'Having No Icon' not something, which is ' Not Ready for In-Game'

I think you have to use a Model Command.

_Kaito_

Can't Think Of Anything.

50 XP

12th July 2006

0 Uploads

115 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Ya its just missing an icon. The model is nice.

darth_omega1

50 XP

26th July 2006

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

Metal-Gear-REX;3857989I think its called, 'Having No Icon' not something, which is ' Not Ready for In-Game'

I think you have to use a Model Command.

oh ok if you wanna use unessecery sarcasm, no icon, no sounds, no bot support, textures only for the head, so yeah i still stand by not ready for ingame, one has certain expectancies for ready for ingame, and to me it is not because it is missing just too damn much, dont appreciate sarcasm neither.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 11 years ago

uhh.. somethings wrong with the version you downloaded then cause it has all that except the icon for me

and if you dont like sarcasm then your not going to be liking very many ppl on these forums. and he wasnt be sarcastic, he was explaining something to you.

darth_omega1

50 XP

26th July 2006

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

Zero Ame;3858335uhh.. somethings wrong with the version you downloaded then cause it has all that except the icon for me

and if you dont like sarcasm then your not going to be liking very many ppl on these forums. and he wasnt be sarcastic, he was explaining something to you.

well all thats in that PK3 file is all what i said, and yes it was sarcasm and i dont mind people explaining stuff to me aslong as it is actually explaining something usefull without uneccesery sarcasm, and their was only one download link posted here that worked so out of logic it must be the same file that everyone else who downloaded from that link got.