Hey my name Is Mathew Gaunt and I am looking for some people to join me on a Total Conversion for JKA.
The Mod will be called Bounty Hunter 2 and will be centered around Boba Fett. possible Ideas so far:
- animated menu select screen of boba in idle stance, background his ship, when new game selected he is in his cockpit with the start mission option on his computer screen
- completely replace the force powers to be gadgets on his gauntlets ect
- no saber, better npcs who close combat and surrender
- jetpack is force jump with effects added rather than using the scripted playerclass for boba.no scripted flamethrower, uses force lightning instead.
- new anims replacing dodge, so that you are in cover instead
- custom separated anims for fett and some enemies.
That's all I got for now. I need some help with the above but ive made some progress myself I will need:
- someone fluent in effects editing and tags
- someone to help edit menus
- I am ozzy and sound like fett from swfu2 so i can do his voice acting lol.
hope to get this more underway, peace out
Bobafettish;5621739completely replace the force powers to be gadgets on his gauntlets ect
You want to do it in SP, don't you? I don't think it is possible there...
It Is possible in the way I mean, example: replaced the lightning animations effects and hit effects as well as text and icons referring it to look like a flamthrower. and yes it is for SP.
24th August 2010
EDIT: Ignore post didn't read OP
Bobafettish;5621838It Is possible in the way I mean, example: replaced the lightning animations effects and hit effects as well as text and icons referring it to look like a flamthrower. and yes it is for SP.
Ah ok, I though you want to modify the working of the force powers :)
jk3editor;5621852Ah ok, I though you want to modify the working of the force powers :)
Glad where on the same page :) on another note, figured out how to have a custom model animated in the menu, now to figure out how to bolt a weapon to the models tag. plan to have the menus seem more immersed with the game.
I like more 'interactive' menus with moving, etc. We're making it for TNE too, but it is not finished yet.
26th June 2002
Do you know the trick to get Boba Fett's jet pack and flamethrower functional for single player campaigns?
Sure do, but the jetpack being unlimited isnt how I want to do it, also there are different tags for the jetpack so when you use a model other than the default boba it just looks like your excreting fire. I'd rather have the effect run when you use force jump.