kimura-san

TK-Architect

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

Hello all, Im looking to see if anyone would be gracious enougth to help me out. Im looking for a skinner to help me by making so skins to look like these guys, mainly their uniforms not the people them selves. They are clerics from Equilibrium an awsome movie, after finding the max payne 2 mod i am working on various maps from this film but reallly want some uniformed guys to complete it. here are some references. Equilibrium_Still0541.jpgEquilibriumStill0230-ClericJohnPreston(ChristianBale).jpgEquilibriumStill0103-ClericJohnPreston(ChristianBale).jpgEquilibriumStill0032-Brandt.jpg From having tried myself the best model to use i think is galak but my reskinning is terrible and having now tried several times i am at a loss, so if anyone can help and maybe if possible make them with various heads i would eternally grateful.

leonkennedy4011

the-pink-herb-side

50 XP

18th October 2007

0 Uploads

114 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

maybe I would be willing to do this I have some free time what color does there suit need to be? black white? or I could make it so the team color red shows up white and defualt is black? just tell me what ya need

Jose Carlos

Why? Cause normal is boring.

50 XP

29th March 2006

0 Uploads

2,118 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Now, correct me if I'm wrong about this (haven't seen Equilibrium in quite a while), but wasn't the Grammaton Cleric coat about knee-length? The Neo model would work better, I'd think.

kimura-san

TK-Architect

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Yes your right it is about knee length, i hadnt thought about that actually that model is good, on thing is it has sun glasses and my skinning is ... hmm lousy mainly because photoshop drives me mad lol but yes your right, any takers :confused: pretty pretty pweeease :D

leonkennedy4011

the-pink-herb-side

50 XP

18th October 2007

0 Uploads

114 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago
kimura-san;4612192Yes your right it is about knee length, i hadnt thought about that actually that model is good, on thing is it has sun glasses and my skinning is ... hmm lousy mainly because photoshop drives me mad lol but yes your right, any takers :confused: pretty pretty pweeease :D

I would of skinned the galak model but wich noe model are you talking about? and you would have to get permisson to skin it and release it wouldnt you? if you dont need any or you already have permisson i'd be happy to skin it for ya

yodaman123

The faceless....

50 XP

6th April 2007

0 Uploads

1,454 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

You said Max Payne 2, is this request for Max Payne 2 or JK3? Off topic, Max Payne is coming out in theaters on October 17th!

kimura-san

TK-Architect

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago
yodaman123You said Max Payne 2, is this request for Max Payne 2 or JK3? Off topic, Max Payne is coming out in theaters on October 17th!9 Hours Ago 04:53 PM

sorry to confuse you lol, its for jk3 when i refered to max payne i was talking aobut a mod released for it called hall of mirrors which turns it into a equilibrium mod. i refered to it because its my ispiration for the maps im making.

I would of skinned the galak model but wich noe model are you talking about? and you would have to get permisson to skin it and release it wouldnt you? if you dont need any or you already have permisson i'd be happy to skin it for ya

we are talking aobut the TMU neo + morpheus pack true permissions would be needed and i could request this but if you would be able to help me with this if i get permersions i would be very grateful man as it willallow me to make them into npc's to spawn in map for training.

leonkennedy4011

the-pink-herb-side

50 XP

18th October 2007

0 Uploads

114 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

if you get the permissions id be happy to do it for ya

kimura-san

TK-Architect

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

cool well an update on this mainly for leokennedy , the authors email cant be found he even went to the effort of put "unimportant" in pleace of email in his read me lol. anyways i was hoping something simular to this skin pack Imperial Customization, Jedi Knight 3 Downloads, Jedi Knight 3 Skin Packs with out the officers ie the ones with hats, but tbh the galak tunic is probably a good length and as close as i can find to the uniforms, but it has hea dvariations includeing females. also galaks collar is exactly like theirs perfecto lol all that really nees doing is for the belt to vanish and the coats to be varied and with the front flap thingies. If you could something simular all be it simpler so a few variation with the colors as shown in the pics id be very thankful. w/e you think and are willing to do really.;)

leonkennedy4011

the-pink-herb-side

50 XP

18th October 2007

0 Uploads

114 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago
kimura-san;4614623cool well an update on this mainly for leokennedy , the authors email cant be found he even went to the effort of put "unimportant" in pleace of email in his read me lol. anyways i was hoping something simular to this skin pack Imperial Customization, Jedi Knight 3 Downloads, Jedi Knight 3 Skin Packs with out the officers ie the ones with hats, but tbh the galak tunic is probably a good length and as close as i can find to the uniforms, but it has hea dvariations includeing females. also galaks collar is exactly like theirs perfecto lol all that really nees doing is for the belt to vanish and the coats to be varied and with the front flap thingies. If you could something simular all be it simpler so a few variation with the colors as shown in the pics id be very thankful. w/e you think and are willing to do really.;)

ok I skin the galak model XD thats kinda funny about the not important thing in place of the e-mail oh well but I ill skin galak so its like this defualt white red: will be black and what do you want to replace the blue with? oh and do you want simple textures or do you want me to go all out I could make some really detailed textures and all new shaders for the model eaither way its about the same amount of work for me