kimura-san

TK-Architect

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#11 11 years ago

awsome cheers man , well if you could replace the blue with a gre version that would be nice. as for texture details if you could go all out as you put it ;) it would be fab, but only iff you want to im just grateful either way but as im going to incorporate them into my map detailed would be nice :D cheers.

leonkennedy4011

the-pink-herb-side

50 XP

18th October 2007

0 Uploads

114 Posts

0 Threads

#12 11 years ago
kimura-san;4615641awsome cheers man , well if you could replace the blue with a gre version that would be nice. as for texture details if you could go all out as you put it ;) it would be fab, but only iff you want to im just grateful either way but as im going to incorporate them into my map detailed would be nice :D cheers.

ok I shall get on this then detailed pictures I do are usally 2048 by 2048 so if it could be about 30 mb at the end just so you know lol

Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,654 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,732 Posts

2 Threads

#13 11 years ago

With all due respect, that is far bigger than you'll ever need a texture file to be.

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

kimura-san

TK-Architect

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#14 11 years ago
leonkennedy4011V: ok I shall get on this then detailed pictures I do are usally 2048 by 2048 so if it could be about 30 mb at the end just so you know lol

okies, well my skinning is hmm how to say.. very crap lol so i trust your skills to be far better and judgment than mine. cheers mate ur a star

JKlover

Xbox 360 and TFU countdown: 2d

50 XP

9th March 2008

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#15 11 years ago

Aww, I love that movie! I used to watch it all the time since it came out. Then I lost it. :(

leonkennedy4011

the-pink-herb-side

50 XP

18th October 2007

0 Uploads

114 Posts

0 Threads

#16 11 years ago

ok sry I took so long to give you a update but here is the defualt skin so far im still working on the black and green ones but I know thw white needs a few tweaks also I couldnt find any good pictures of suits that where a good resolution so I had to make most parts from scratch oh and if his face looks to old with that new spec map tell me caus I made another where it he looks unger ok enough rambling on heres some pics [editedby=Master Sticky][COLOR=Red]*Spoiler tags and you![/COLOR] When posting images larger than 640x480, please use spoiler tags to hide the image. Large images do three things; distort the forum theme, make navigating the thread difficult, and slow down the page load times (especially for users on lesser connections). For these reasons by leaving your large images unspoilered you risk having your post deleted, in order to keep thread navigation quick and easy for other members. Thanks. [php]

Spoiler: Show
logo.gif

[/php][/editedby] tell me what ya think so far....... maybe tell me some things I need to change?

kimura-san

TK-Architect

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#17 11 years ago

lol nice but wher eare the pics? :eek: lol rofl its cool man i look foward to seeing the screenies when you put em up lol nm, just saw mikouen's edit =_= lol

leonkennedy4011

the-pink-herb-side

50 XP

18th October 2007

0 Uploads

114 Posts

0 Threads

#18 11 years ago
kimura-san;4619260lol nice but wher eare the pics? :eek: lol rofl its cool man i look foward to seeing the screenies when you put em up lol nm, just saw mikouen's edit =_= lol

looks like they didnt come through here ill try posting em again

Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,654 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,732 Posts

2 Threads

#19 11 years ago

The pictures came through just fine.

Try reading the edit message on your last post. Or the Master Sticky. Or the rules sticky. All three have polite requests for people to spoiler tag images that exceed dimensions of 640x480, as well as a demonstration of how to do so.

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

kimura-san

TK-Architect

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#20 11 years ago

you can always pm me the images lol im excited to see them :D