Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,654 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,732 Posts

2 Threads

#21 10 years ago

Or, just.... y'know.... put them inside spoiler tags?

*sigh* It's not like we're asking anything unreasonable, just using an extra little bbcode in posts to avoid an issue people keep complaining and post-reporting about.... :uhm:

Reiteration: [editedby=Master Sticky][COLOR=Red]*Spoiler tags and you![/COLOR] When posting images larger than 640x480, please use spoiler tags to hide the image. Large images do three things; distort the forum theme, make navigating the thread difficult, and slow down the page load times (especially for users on lesser connections). For these reasons by leaving your large images unspoilered you risk having your post deleted, in order to keep thread navigation quick and easy for other members. Thanks. [php]

Spoiler: Show
logo.gif

[/php][/editedby] That's all I'm asking here, that people make an effort instead of being all "Oh, why should I? Someone will just ask a staff member to do it instead anyway.".

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

kimura-san

TK-Architect

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#22 10 years ago

okay, u made your point last time, this thread is about the skin not about the issue of tags and bb code usage, i understand your point but pm th eperson responsible not divert the thread cos every time a reply is put on im excited to see the work but its just you :uhoh: lol.

leonkennedy4011

the-pink-herb-side

50 XP

18th October 2007

0 Uploads

114 Posts

0 Threads

#23 10 years ago

ok srry I didnt do that befor and I didnt need to hear it 3 times....but first time I read it, it was like 5 in the morning and I just woke up so again sry I was half awake and heres the pictures for a 3rd time... oh and just cause I dont feel like getting any more staff angry at me about this If I do it wrong here are links to the pics instead head: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc235/leonkennedy4011/shot0025.jpg back view: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc235/leonkennedy4011/shot0024.jpg front view: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc235/leonkennedy4011/shot0023.jpg

kimura-san

TK-Architect

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#24 10 years ago

nice man looking good, im curious what the 2nd head looks like any chance of a peak just so i can see :D but that looks much better than my feeble attempt lol Hay man just wondering where did you get the gun model thats in your screenies?

leonkennedy4011

the-pink-herb-side

50 XP

18th October 2007

0 Uploads

114 Posts

0 Threads

#25 10 years ago
kimura-san;4620839nice man looking good, im curious what the 2nd head looks like any chance of a peak just so i can see :D but that looks much better than my feeble attempt lol Hay man just wondering where did you get the gun model thats in your screenies?

lol I havent even tested out the other head but i'll do that today after I head I come home XD the gun model is ah... somewhere in the guns/models section of the jk3 files

kimura-san

TK-Architect

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#26 10 years ago

hay any updates :D? just curious im quite excited to see some more screenies if poss?

leonkennedy4011

the-pink-herb-side

50 XP

18th October 2007

0 Uploads

114 Posts

0 Threads

#27 10 years ago
kimura-san;4625454hay any updates :D? just curious im quite excited to see some more screenies if poss?

XDD sry school has been keeping me a bit busy but I do have the black and green versions done i'm working on a shader for them and new icons for the skin ill post some screenies maybe monday ^_^

kimura-san

TK-Architect

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#28 10 years ago

awsome i look foward to it :D

leonkennedy4011

the-pink-herb-side

50 XP

18th October 2007

0 Uploads

114 Posts

0 Threads

#29 10 years ago

hey.....sry this took so long but here ya go XDD its finally done... school really gets in the way of this stuff and i'm really not into modding jka anymore wich is why im leaving to mod half life 2 better system and better everything els lol so hope you enjoy it galak_suit.rar - FileFront.com

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#30 7 years ago

Oh, I'm excited. I've found it useful for my 13th Doctor, http://forums.filefront.com/sw-jk3-modding-mapping-editing/444049-doctor-galak-skin.html#post5606674. Could someone reupload?