Ethan Kase

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd October 2010

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#1 8 years ago

Hello Everybody. I am Ethan Kase of Clan ::JEDI:: I really need a skin done, but I have nowhere to turn, and I was hoping somebody here would be generous to do a skin. It is a fairly large skin though. Here are the details if anyone is interested. Deadline: 2 weeks I need somebody that is dependable. Use HS anakin model: (I would like it to be a customization) Heads: I would like olive skin (if you know what I mean) Black Hair, Pale Blue Eyes. Longish short hair, but with kinda an emo flair to it. But not covering the eyes really or anything. 1: Normal. 2:Ideal for hoods. (Top of head removed) (Shaded where the hood would cover) 3: Ideal for hoods. Black cloth covering the neck. (Same instructions as number 2) 4: Same thing as number 3 but have the cloth cover the mouth and nose. 5: Normal. Black cloth on neck. 6: Same thing as above, but also have the cloth cover the mouth and nose. ________________________ Torsos: (Metal accents on all belts) (I need a shiny/silky quality to it) Pony tail and padawan braid. A1: All Black tunic. The Both arms tight and gloved. Make a 3 metal bands where the wrist is on the gloves (If you know what I mean). Black belt. A2: Same thing as above. But add a hood (Not a robe). Make the inside of the hood black, outside black. Hood down. A3: Same thing as above. Hood up. A4: Like A2. But it also has a robe, keep the same inside on outside like the hood. A5: Like A4: But hood up. ____________ B1: All white tunic. Both arms loose and not gloved. Black belt B2: Same thing as above, but hooded. Hood inside white, outside white. Hood down. B3: Like above but hood up. B4: Like B2, but also robed. keep the same inside on outside like the hood. B5: Like B4 but hood up. ____________________ C1: Black and White tunic (Over tunic black). One arm gloved and tight. Other arm loose and make a glove on it (Just skin it black). Fingertips poking through on the second arm. The Second arm will be white. Tight arm have 3 metal bands on the glove. Black belt. C2: Same as above but hooded. Inside white, outside black. Hood down. C3: Same as above but hood up. C4: C2 but have a robe. keep the same inside on outside like the hood C5: C4 but hood up. _________________ D1: Black and white tunic (Over tunic WHITE). One arm gloved and tight. Other arm loose and skin a black glove on it, fingertips poke through. Second arm Black. On the tight arm make 3 metal bands on the glove. White belt. D2: Same as above but hooded, hood down. Inside Black, outside white. D3: Above but hood up D4: D2 but with a robe. Keep the same inside and outside. D5: Above but hood up. _______________ E1: Black and Forest green tunic. (Over tunic Black). Both arms loose. One arm Forest green. Black belt. E2: Above but hooded. Hood down. Inside Forest green. Outside Black. E3: Above but hood up. E4: E2 but robed. Hood down. Same inside and outside. E5:Above but hood up. _______________ F1: Black and Red (Over tunic red). Both arms Black and Loose. Not gloved. 4 somewhat thin red stripes on the arms. One Black mandalorian symbol on the right corner of the overtunic. Black belt F2: Above. Hooded down. Inside Red, outside black. F3: Above but hood up. F4: F2 but robed with same inside and outside. F5: Above but hood up. _______________________ Legs: I want 3 silver bands on the boots on all. 1: Black 2: White 3: Forest Green. 4: Red. That's all. Please respond to this thread and/or pm me.

EDIT, please just post.

please post asap.

minilogoguy18

kitty dances for rep!

50 XP

4th September 2004

0 Uploads

2,675 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

Your asking quite a bit there and bumping the thread every 30 mins isn't going to make it happen.

Akio_Kayama

mod collector

50 XP

14th April 2006

0 Uploads

179 Posts

0 Threads

#3 8 years ago

This has got to be the most complicated and involved request I've ever seen... and with a deadline to boot... I probably shouldn't have responded given that it'll bump this post but I was a bit taken aback...

Anyhow, the word of caution everyone should get about requests is that they have a very low success rate even without demanding a 2 week deadline for that much work or what kind of modder you want. I know it's depressing, I've been in this spot asking people to mod for me. Twice I modders took my request to a very decent half way point but never to completion. I do wish you luck, but at the very least you might have to adjust your deadline. That's a bit short notice.

Ethan Kase

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd October 2010

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#4 8 years ago

The deadline can be pushed back, no more than 1 month though. Oh well, I didn't think I'd get any takers, but it was worth a shot.

Akio_Kayama

mod collector

50 XP

14th April 2006

0 Uploads

179 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

There still may be a chance with the more realistic deadline and stuff. I am still honored two people even got part way on my requests. For as much as it is worth, I wish you luck.

Jonny2199

Click >HERE< to find an idiot.

50 XP

18th September 2005

0 Uploads

1,046 Posts

0 Threads

#6 8 years ago

How can I say 'not gonna happen' in a polite way that doesn't offend but still gets the message across? You're asking for a lot to be done, some of it skinning, some of it modelling (no apparent knowledge of the difference/difficulty), and have set a deadline. And all of this for some personal RP character that noone else will see unless they too have this custom-made behemoth of a request. And by the 'pm me' comment, I'm guessing that you don't want others to have this. So, basically, everyone will simply see another Kyle wandering around, claiming that, "I am not Kyle. I am EXCELDORUS. I came to this academy at a young age and excelled in every aspect of my studies..."

So, erm... not gonna happen? [/rant]

Ethan Kase

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd October 2010

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#7 8 years ago

err Actually that's really not how it works there. It's pretty strict, and there is a forum where everyones skins are posted so no, they won't see me as a kyle. Okay, and if nobody has anything nice to say, then don't post. Only post if you say you can do it. I don't want to hear any of this crap.

katanamaru

Fencer, Lifter, & Dancer

50 XP

3rd February 2006

0 Uploads

1,454 Posts

0 Threads

#8 8 years ago

Your best bet may be to find a number of Anakin skins that are close to what you want and put them all together in your own skin pack. That will require patience and notepad to change file paths. There are a number of black, white, and other colored Anakins out there to choose and take from.

For adjusting colors I think you can use GIMP and do hue adjustment. Never done so myself but that's what others talk about.