Skins -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 8 years ago

Hello.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me find two skins (which are two of my favorite skins of all time) which I lost with a recent computer reformat. They could be found nowhere else aside from pcgamemods, and that is gone.

The first skin is called Jeon Kardo. The author, Dante Kardo, is a known JKA Roleplayer. I have been unable to get intouch with him sadly. The skin is a Cloud reskin mostly recolored gray and new textures. It's alot better looking than I put it.

The second skin was a Cloud reskin based off the FFX character Ject. It had tanner skin with a fiery pants leg. The hair was black. Like I said above, the skin was a bit sexier than I make them out to be. :).

If anyone can help me find either of these skins, you win my gratitude and a cookie.

Email - [email]downasunder@hotmail.com[/email] Xfire. - reiker1007

Pande

Sexeh like teh gizmo

50 XP

9th April 2008

0 Uploads

610 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

Well, I couldn't find anything using Google, and I'm afraid the only Jeon on jk3files is Jeon Vreek. And there are no 'Ject' ones, either. Sorry :(

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 8 years ago

Silly if they were on jk3files I would have gotten them by now!

Pande

Sexeh like teh gizmo

50 XP

9th April 2008

0 Uploads

610 Posts

0 Threads

#4 8 years ago

You'd be surprised, sometimes they show up if you find for example Kardos in the Read me but not the title. But it didn't. I was simply saying that.

Authuran

Queef Richards

50 XP

2nd October 2005

0 Uploads

4,671 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

Try contacting the author. Do a search for him, etc. if he still has the files he will probably let you download it. By the way, merry 2010 for us easterners ;)

Pande

Sexeh like teh gizmo

50 XP

9th April 2008

0 Uploads

610 Posts

0 Threads

#6 8 years ago

Yeah, I'm watching the drunk and the crunk parade down the street atm. College apartments across the road + girls + beer + taxi's = win.

Authuran

Queef Richards

50 XP

2nd October 2005

0 Uploads

4,671 Posts

0 Threads

#7 8 years ago

Lol, there's a parade? I'm just at a redneck party and slightly drunk. Also, full of anything edible we put into the fryer.

Pande

Sexeh like teh gizmo

50 XP

9th April 2008

0 Uploads

610 Posts

0 Threads

#8 8 years ago
Authuran;5185348Lol, there's a parade? I'm just at a redneck party and slightly drunk. Also, full of anything edible we put into the fryer.

By parade I mean trudging down the street at a drunk pace, singing Old Lang Syng at a ear peircing girlish level and yelling TWENTY TEN TWENTY TEN!