jk3editor

Retard Hungarian Modder

50 XP

21st August 2008

0 Uploads

1,520 Posts

0 Threads

#1 9 years ago

[COLOR=Navy]Okay, I know, this error appears, if I have a brush, what made with 1 or less grid, or if I have az entity without valid brushes. But I can't find it!...I looked the Entity 210, and the Brush 210 on my map, but those are working well... How can I find the wrong brush, or entity? //The BrushCleanup don't do anything. Thanks the answers.[/COLOR]

Pande

Sexeh like teh gizmo

50 XP

9th April 2008

0 Uploads

610 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

Press L and look down the list until you see an entity that is made up of brushes but does not have an arrow beside it. That means its a brush entity with no brushes hence a NULL as an error. :) Easy fix. The spottable symptom is the text in the 2d window appearing exactly at the origin of the map.

Note: if you have a brush with the origin shader on it that is not part of an entitiy, this can also cause the error.

jk3editor

Retard Hungarian Modder

50 XP

21st August 2008

0 Uploads

1,520 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago

[COLOR=Navy]Hmm..I don't find anything, what I need:( Here is my map, if you can see it (please :P) I hope you can find something, because I want to release the new version, and I can't by this error:( [/COLOR]

jk3editor

Retard Hungarian Modder

50 XP

21st August 2008

0 Uploads

1,520 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

[COLOR=Navy]Yeah, I found it!:D I have a func_rotating, what had 2 origin in it' middle. I didn't see the secrond, because this two was on the same place :P Thanks all;)[/COLOR]