Wow, how time flies! To let you all know, our November - December JKFiles Weapon Modelling Contest has now finished. Please be sure to get all of your entries into JKFiles before Friday 6th of January! As a reminder, here is a brief overview of the rules:
- The weapon must work!
- The Weapon must be created by the entrant. You may only submit your own work!
- You must follow the JKFiles submission guidelines as normal.
- Please do not use model(s) or texture(s) ported from other games to make your Weapon.
- You MUST include [CONTEST] before your Weapon's name in the name section when submitting your entry, to avoid confusion and possible accidental disqualification, since we may upload your Hilt thinking it is a normal submission.
- Three finalists will be chosen by the staff and the community will be able to vote in a site poll for who they think should win the contest!
For a full list of the rules, please see this post.
Please be sure to get your entries in as soon as possible! Nozyspy JKFiles Manager