Jnightmare

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

14th May 2008

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#1 8 years ago

(TO EVERYONE) you may think this is a personal message but I wanted everyone to see my view on the game and I would love to hear others, and I think it’s best if firedragon would open up publicly about the game. Hi Firedragon, I am Jnightmare, we have had some chats before but I am VERY concerned about the development. I have been loyal to this game for a year or more always checking the forums always checking the site, and I’ve seen a lot of fans and developers leave, and I think I know why...there is no progress I know you have said before you want to make this the most spectacular jk3 mod in history and all that and you can see it in your eyes, but I don’t think your development team do, and that wonderful image is starting to fade on me awell. This began on September 30th 2008, a year and a half almost, and the team have completed 0.95% of the final product, and I asked you this same question last year, how are you going to complete this in a year? You said we would do it and the development only has 0.5% more to show for it. Firedragon.... What is going on?

Supa

People say I post too much

50 XP

1st April 2009

0 Uploads

1,368 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

It's dead.

Donjee

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

3rd November 2005

0 Uploads

139 Posts

0 Threads

#3 8 years ago

problem solv :P

General Jaxun

Don't tread on me.

50 XP

9th July 2009

0 Uploads

1,386 Posts

0 Threads

#4 8 years ago

Yeah, it's deader than Elvis Presley.

People actually give a damn about him.

PANIC98

Sneaking to n0es house

50 XP

22nd July 2009

0 Uploads

983 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

General Jaxun;5212433Yeah, it's deader than Elvis Presley.

People actually give a damn about him.

Firedragon aint nothing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJsQSb9RFo0&feature=related

Authuran

Queef Richards

50 XP

2nd October 2005

0 Uploads

4,671 Posts

0 Threads

#6 8 years ago

lol

Botdra Lar'les

Master FUFer

50 XP

26th May 2007

0 Uploads

2,069 Posts

0 Threads

#7 8 years ago

Long dead, deal with it. I also don't see why this needed to be a public message...

AngelMapper1987

The 1rst AM sence 1987

50 XP

7th August 2009

0 Uploads

101 Posts

0 Threads

#8 8 years ago

I am sad to see that project die, it had potential. But alot of great potential mods have come and gone and it will not be the last. In the words of a great little green dude "Do or do not, there is no try" Master Yoda Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back.

But hey we still have SJC's Galaxys mod to look forward too, and despite my personal distaste to his overlay credited and anticapated peaces and name, it does look rather tasty.

Raz0r

Worse than most terrible

50 XP

27th September 2006

0 Uploads

6,737 Posts

0 Threads

#9 8 years ago

I missed the part where JAU had potential, sorry =\

And Jedi Knight Galaxies isn't SJC's mod. It's Seek3r and BobaFett's. SJC isn't even on the team anymore.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 8 years ago

your avatar looks like 2 Beetlejuice's hopped up on raw thyssel razor :)