Help! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 14 years ago

Hi all. I just recently puchased Jedi Academy and as I'm not very good at this type of game, I was hoping to be able to use cheats but I can't seem to get them to work. When I pres shift and ~, nothing happens. Can anyone help me?

SiLink

(JAWA) Leader

50 XP

13th February 2005

0 Uploads

1,663 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Some keyboards are weird when it comes to bringing down the consoles, especially british ones. Try shift and ¬ (next to 1 on the keyboard) then type /devmapall mapname replace mapname with a map of your choice depending if your on multiplayer or single player.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 14 years ago

Thanks, that worked! Also, I have heard that its possible to change saber color and style (two/double) in game. Is this possible using the console?

SiLink

(JAWA) Leader

50 XP

13th February 2005

0 Uploads

1,663 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Yes /saber single_1 for a single saber /saber single_1 single_1 for dual sabers /saber dual_1 for a staff However color i dont know sorry, maybe /sabercolor 1 to 6 pick a number between 1 and 6. I havent changed my saber color in single player for a long time so i dont know if thats right.

Portheius

bored...

50 XP

19th May 2005

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
(JAWA)LeaderLink maybe /sabercolor 1 to 6 pick a number between 1 and 6.

this one is pretty hard to do its like sabercolor saber1 red saber2 red* but if you have staff i think you can only change the top hilt. *of course if you only have 1 saber or 1 saber to change you do not need saber2, and red can be any of these: red, blue, purple, yellow, green, and orange