Help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

I have three questions. In a single player game with cheats on is there a command to change saber hilt models to ones I downloaded and put in my base folder through the console. And if so is there a way to see all of the titles to call them in the console. Also how can I see all of the models I downloaded in the console and how can I change to them, additionally can I use mp models in single player if they weren't intent to be used that way. And lastly can I change the skill of npcs I spawn to invinsible or very weak.

Emperor Benedictine

You can't fire me, I quit

55 XP

16th April 2005

0 Uploads

2,437 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago
comet1440In a single player game with cheats on is there a command to change saber hilt models to ones I downloaded and put in my base folder through the console. And if so is there a way to see all of the titles to call them in the console.

Try saber . I don't think there's any way to view their names in the console, though.

Also how can I see all of the models I downloaded in the console and how can I change to them, additionally can I use mp models in single player if they weren't intent to be used that way.

Again, I don't think there's a way to view them, but you can change to a model using the playermodel command. You can only change to a model that has an NPC (eg reborn, Kyle), and this code will give you the same force powers, weapons and team settings as that NPC.

And lastly can I change the skill of npcs I spawn to invinsible or very weak.

The only ways to change the skill level of NPCs are to a) change the difficulty settings, or b) make a mod to alter the NPC files. You can't change their individual skill levels in-game.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

ok thanks.