jedi-Stradic

i love mods

50 XP

23rd January 2007

0 Uploads

125 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

hello everyone i need help with something u see when i play academy multiplayer i use the devmap so i can use cheats and when i try to type amsit or something it wont work it says unknown command so plz need help :cya:

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,404 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#2 11 years ago

That is because you are trying to cheat in multiplayer, and other than being just plain sad, its discussion is against the rules here.

For the record, the server has cheats disabled, as they should be.

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Zach

50 XP

5th July 2005

0 Uploads

3,271 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Reopened.

If he's using Devmap then he's running his OWN server. If you use devmap on a multiplayer server, it'll take you out of that one and start your own.

If he WAS trying to cheat in multiplayer, it would say something along the lines of: Cheats are not enabled.

And you can't use amsit because baseJKA doesn't have that animation. You need to be running a mod like JA+ (ew) or clanmod (or some others) to get emotes.

jedi-Stradic

i love mods

50 XP

23rd January 2007

0 Uploads

125 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

ok ty but do u know what a mod is called so i can download and use emotes it would be really useful and also i dont use internet cause i use a labtop to play it so yea can i still use emotes with cheats and no internet at the same time???

Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,653 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,732 Posts

2 Threads

#5 11 years ago

http://jediknight2.filefront.com/files/Jedi_Knight_III/Mods/Multiplayer;2965

All the Jedi Academy mods available for multiplayer (including botmatch).

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.