Need help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

I am new to jedi academy so I have a few questions, and I didn't want to make alot of threads so I will put it all in one. 1. Is it possible to change a characters evil or good side. Like if you are jaden in single player and you spawn a reborn, it will have a red target and will attack you, is there a way to make it green and follow you? 2. Is there a way to get around the npc extention limit? 3. When I load a multiplayer through the console in single player that has vehicles like kotor_flight_school, after its done loading it stops and it goes back to the main menu and says "error: g_spawn no free entities". How can I fix this? 4. And can you make the AI of characters change?. Like if you spawn stormtroopers they will stand in one place and shoot at you, can you like make them chase you and shoot you? 5. Is there a mod that makes saber dueling more realistic instead of just hitting attack (like you control exactly how the blade swings). 6. Is there somewhere on this site you can go to request mods? (I want a full map of the jedi temple). Thank you for bearing with me.

Reekris

Formerly Red Rebel

60,555 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

5,413 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

1. There is a cheat to do this. Search. 2. I think so, but I'm not sure. 3. I really don't know. The message means there are no open "slots" to spawn something (I think), but I don't know why you'd get it. 4. Get a tutorial on editting .jkb files and such. Search. 5. Moviebattles I think kind of does this. Search for it. 6. The Modding and Editing section. I'll go ahead and tell you, model requests are pretty much NEVER done. Skins are SOMETIMES done. Map requests aren't often made, but usually aren't done. Mod requests are pointless. Sometimes just throwing an idea out there is okay, but not actually asking anyone to do it...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

and for the full Jedi Temple, just download Griffin Claws Jedi Council GCX :D JEdi Council GC X it tis the whole Jedi temple from Episode 2! [EDITEDBY="Inyri"]If an expletive is not needed, don't add it.[/EDITEDBY]

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago
Red Rebel1. There is a cheat to do this. Search. 2. I think so, but I'm not sure. 3. I really don't know. The message means there are no open "slots" to spawn something (I think), but I don't know why you'd get it. 4. Get a tutorial on editting .jkb files and such. Search. 5. Moviebattles I think kind of does this. Search for it. 6. The Modding and Editing section. I'll go ahead and tell you, model requests are pretty much NEVER done. Skins are SOMETIMES done. Map requests aren't often made, but usually aren't done. Mod requests are pointless. Sometimes just throwing an idea out there is okay, but not actually asking anyone to do it...

Thank's to both of you. I searched jedifiles for the moviebattles mod and for a cheat to change the target but I didn't find anything, could you give me a link to each? And that temple map is great kavani, do you know if there are anymore good temple maps out there?

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=jedi+academy+cheats+player+team&btnG=Google+Search :google: I don't believe you can change NPCs' teams, but you can change your own. That will cause 'friendlies' to attack you, however.