MegaKoolDude

Jedi Acadamy Rocks My Socks!!

50 XP

14th December 2005

0 Uploads

25 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

stupid question but wat do you type in the box thing to take a screen shot also where can you find the screen shots in the jedi acadamy base folder?

wes_614

New to the Modification

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

i think "levelshot" is the command and it saves the .tga files in Base\Levelshots. That command is also used to get rid of the HUD and i don't think you can get it back... Give it a try but.

Wes

Trauma Sensei

The All Seeing Eye

50 XP

5th June 2004

0 Uploads

1,591 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

For future reference, the "box thing" is called console, and the proper command to take pictures is /screenshot, you will find a folder called screenshots with all your in-game pictures in your gamedata/base directory.

MegaKoolDude

Jedi Acadamy Rocks My Socks!!

50 XP

14th December 2005

0 Uploads

25 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

i cant find the screenshots folder in my base folder

21st July 2005

0 Uploads

2,308 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

wes_614i think "levelshot" is the command and it saves the .tga files in Base\Levelshots. That command is also used to get rid of the HUD and i don't think you can get it back... Give it a try but.

Wes

No, you never, ever use the levelshot command. It takes very low resolution pictures. Type in cg_draw2d 0 first to get rid of the HUD, then like Trauma said, use the /screenshot command in which it'll take a screenshot into the gamedata\base\screenshots folder, which is automatically made by JA. I think it's cheat-protected, though, so you may have to type in helpusobi 1 to enable cheatcodes. I recommend binding the screenshot to a key (type /bind screenshot into the console) so it's easier to take and so it won't take a picture of the console.