On-Screen Keyboard.. -1 reply

  • 1
  • 2

Please wait...


The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

4th July 2009

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#11 10 years ago

cuz i want to make somethig tht on my laptop as i say in older post, i don't have the right one numbers only the numbers under the F keys


Retard Hungarian Modder

50 XP

21st August 2008

0 Uploads

1,520 Posts

0 Threads

#12 10 years ago

[COLOR="Navy"]Maybe you should buy a NumPad:D[/COLOR]

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#13 10 years ago

Would be most cost-efficient to just buy a cheap USB keyboard at that point. Most do have numberpads.

Mikouen VIP Member


145,654 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,732 Posts

2 Threads

#14 10 years ago

Many keys on a laptop are dual-function. You should be able to see, on some of your keys near the right-end of the keyboard, little numbers in squares. These are your NumPad keys. You can use them by either turning on NumLock, or holding down the function key (most likely found right between the Left CTRL and Windows keys) and then pressing the desired key.

For instance, if I press Function+K, that equates to NumPad 2. Function+/ acts as NumPad +. Et cetera.

It's no more inconvenient than pressing Shift+4 to get the $ sign on a normal keyboard, IMO, it just takes some getting used to.

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

  • 1
  • 2