Please help me !!!! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

Hello

I tried to put new things in my game of jedi academy ,like weapons,maps or skins but i can´t

I put the file.pk3 in gamedata/base and then open the game and i can´t play with the new things.For example :

i have a skin called ayudame.pk3

and i put that file in gamedata/base. Later i put the game and i cant see the skin.Didn´t appear for select,or spawn.

i have to give the file a special name?

I don´t know .can you help me??

NewbieSkinner

Superior to your average mass

50 XP

1st June 2008

0 Uploads

51 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

If you just saved it there then that's why. You need to extract it to your base folder (unless it's total conversion which is GameData). If you already did that and think it's obvious well I'm sorry but that's all I can think of. :cya:, -:newbie: SKINNER

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

Maybe you already have too many .pk3 files in your "Base" folder. JA menu has a limit that allows you to see only limited number of skins / maps at once. You can still load them with console commands. For example , if you want to change your skin to Luke while in game without accesing the skin selection menu , open a console and write "/model Luke" (without quotes) and hit Enter. Same goes for other skins / models; you just need to know and type their exact names. Try loading your skin with /model ayudame command and see what happens. If it doesn`t work , you`re either entering the wrong name or the .pk3 file doesn`t work (have you extracted it from .zip file?). You can look into the .pk3 file itself to find out the exact model name; just open it with Packscape or WinZip or WinRAR.