Drunkside

A drunk lord of the shit

50 XP

15th April 2007

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

I made a new thread couse the earlier sorta died... So Im learning to mod kotor, the thing is, I have made a robe, It has an uti file, two separate skins(for male and female) a modified footlocker´s utp file and two txi files for metallic glow. Then I drop them into my override and test it, and it doesnt work. I used the footlocker 001 which i think is the first footlocker in the game, but it doesnt have my robe inside. So what am i doing wrong? I appreciate any help. I :bows:

Jedijax

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

9th October 2007

0 Uploads

575 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Check if your robe is appropiately named. If it overrides any in-game item, make sure it is of the same type, and if it is a whole new one, then you must do some 2da tweaking for the game to recognize it in containers. Also, don't just try to check the changes once and again using the very same save slot. You have to enter the are FOR THE FIRST TIME everytime you alter any file for changes to work.

Drunkside

A drunk lord of the shit

50 XP

15th April 2007

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Ahh i havent done anything to 2da... and i always start a new game when i test it becouse i knew that it wont work in an old save. So what am i supposed to do to the 2da? No tutorial i read said anything about 2da;s...