help me -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

hello this is my first time on the forum:cya: oka my problem is i can`t get the cheating console in kotor2 to work and it drives my crazy plzz help

Penguin_Unit

Uh-oh.

50 XP

8th May 2007

0 Uploads

6,077 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Go to you C / Program files / LucasArts/ SWKotOR2 directory. From there, look inside the SWKotOR2 folder and you should be able to find a file called "SWKotOR2.ini". It won't say .ini on the end, usually, but that doesn't matter. Double click and open it up in notepad. Inside, you'll see some text. Scroll down to the section of text with the header reading "Game Options". In here, anywhere, just add a line of text that reads "EnableCheats=1" with no quotes. For now, just add it directly under the header and above everything else. If this doesn't work, you probably made a spelling mistake.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

ty for the help

Penguin_Unit

Uh-oh.

50 XP

8th May 2007

0 Uploads

6,077 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

You're welcome. I try to help when possible.

EpicLoad

OMFG!!! Where am I?!?

50 XP

3rd June 2007

0 Uploads

1,648 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

The only problem is the console isn't the same as KOTOR, in KOTOR 2 you can't see what you type, atleast I can't.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago
EpicLoad;3786690The only problem is the console isn't the same as KOTOR, in KOTOR 2 you can't see what you type, atleast I can't.

No nobody can.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 11 years ago

I really need help with the cheating console for kotor 2. I put the enable cheats thing in the right place and its still not workin. Plus i dont have the ini folder that everyone else is talkin about. Everytime i try to enter the code it wont work cuz some of the letters are my controls. I need help. I have windows XP.