Nazgul957156

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

12th August 2007

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

I tried running the game and it keeps saying Wrong Disc even though it says its the right disc and if it makes a difference its Star Wars The Best Of PC EAW and SWKOTOR disc and it ran perfectly the first time. :bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl:

Tarvos

Awesome Possum

50 XP

10th April 2006

0 Uploads

1,261 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Not sure if that'd help you, but it's worth a try if you haven't installed it already.

jessefett

GF makes me horny

50 XP

29th July 2007

0 Uploads

87 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

aight well that patch wont do a thing. I'm not quite an expert on this best of pc edition stuff, but the advice I gave other people who use it seemed to work. You may need to replace the mss32.dll even tho its kotor one, its a lil different from the one sold alone. You might also have to download a *caugh*crack*caugh* its not illegal if you own it, and there are legal sites, I got mine streight from lucasarts.com.....this post might be deleted, so I hope you read it soon. Email me at and I should be able to send you the necessary things to get it working, asuming windows vista doesnt go all random and forbid me to do anything.

Nazgul957156

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

12th August 2007

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

I am going to try to get another copy from ebay instead. Or what it just say the same error???

Nazgul957156

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

12th August 2007

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

I am happy to say nvm it works agian

BiohazaRdApocalypse

Darkside something something

50 XP

6th August 2007

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago
jessefett;3853493aight well that patch wont do a thing. I'm not quite an expert on this best of pc edition stuff, but the advice I gave other people who use it seemed to work. You may need to replace the mss32.dll even tho its kotor one, its a lil different from the one sold alone. You might also have to download a *caugh*crack*caugh* its not illegal if you own it, and there are legal sites, I got mine streight from lucasarts.com.....this post might be deleted, so I hope you read it soon. Email me at [EMAIL="jessefett@hotmail.com"]jessefett@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] and I should be able to send you the necessary things to get it working, asuming windows vista doesnt go all random and forbid me to do anything.

where exactly did u get the Mumble*crack*mumble u say lucasarts.com i havent found it can u send a link or any directions? plz

jessefett

GF makes me horny

50 XP

29th July 2007

0 Uploads

87 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

unfortunatly I cant, I dont know what the rules here are about that stuff so im not gonna test them...but I can do that away from here ;) ;).

GOD111

I Am Teh God

50 XP

1st July 2004

0 Uploads

6,967 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago
jessefett;3856130unfortunatly I cant, I dont know what the rules here are about that stuff so im not gonna test them...but I can do that away from here ;) ;).

Good decision, if you were to post a link to where you could get a hold of a illegal crack or whatever, it would result in a ban for you.

If you see ANY threads where cracks or anything other illegal stuff are being discussed, do NOT post in the thread. What you should do is to REPORT it.

Anyone that gets involved in a thread about illegal content may face punishment. And the punishments when discussing illegal software is normally harder then other punishments.

I think I made my self quite clear here.

Thank you for listening.

:lock:

EDIT: All links in this thread has been removed. Standard operation...