Help please -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

k so im new to this, but i need help... so whenever i drag the files into the overdrive it says... "files waiting to be written onto cd" and under that is the stuff i dragged into the overdrive. so does this mean I have to copy everything onto a diff disk? if so what type of disk?

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

You're trying to copy them to the CD. You can't do that. You need to put them into the override folder on your hard drive where you installed the game.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

and how would i do that?

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

First you find the folder, then you copy the files there.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 11 years ago

ok, so i go under all programs, lucas arts, kotor2, But then i cant find anything to get the folders to pop up

Master of the Saber

Master Niewiedział

50 XP

30th August 2007

0 Uploads

123 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

No you go to My Computer then on the harddrive you have it installed(C, D etc.) and go to the folder with your game and there you supposed to have the Override folder, if you don't just make one.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 11 years ago

k so i do all that, create an override put the stuff in. type in the cheate for the revan robes and it doesnt work

Darth Dracon

Dark Lord and Master

50 XP

13th April 2007

0 Uploads

1,555 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

I would suggest that after you installed the game, you should have immediately updated it using the update feature on the main menu. It would automatically append any and all updates to the files needed and create an override folder for you.

darth_telebute

tis the season to murder! yea!

50 XP

9th November 2007

0 Uploads

55 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

ooooo this is the same problem that i needed help with thanks for the answer, I'll try this! :bows::bows:

darth_telebute

tis the season to murder! yea!

50 XP

9th November 2007

0 Uploads

55 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago
No you go to My Computer then on the harddrive you have it installed(C, D etc.) and go to the folder with your game and there you supposed to have the Override folder, if you don't just make one.

I see a pic of darth nihilus next to it it says: KOTOR2_1 (F:) I open that & the problem is that my override folder isnt on the CD so when i go 2 add a new 1 it goes right next to it! help me! :confused::confused: