Help! (please =) -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

:)Hi, I'm a newbie but please help me out.

I have attempted to merge the 'Final Touch' mod and 90sk mod. I liked a lot of things in the FT mod but not a lot of of the robs/armor. I also didn't like the changes to Visas.

I tried to change visas back, deleting all the files with her name in the FT changedata folder. However, now she appears with her correct head but not right body. At one time it was completely white (non-textured) and now its a congealed gold/white/black thing that I have no idea what's going on.

Anybody able to point me in the direction of fixing this?

Also in order use the Armor and Robes from the 90sk mod instead of FT, all I have to do is delete all the files for the Armor and Robes files from the FT changes, right? The Robes appear correct (not FT), but I didn't see many armor files. My main concern is the Jal Shey armors and company because FT made them look tacky.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

Instead of deleting all of the files related to Visas, simply delete the .tga file of her reskin from the Final Touch folder and it should revert back to her original robe skin. Final Touch does not change her actual model does it? My memory is a bit foggy.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

No, I must have done something else wrong.

I tried going into the appearance 2DA file (in my override folder) and changing all of her specs back to what they are in the original appearance file, but her body still appears white/blank...?

Inyri Forge Advanced Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Changing the appearance file won't help. You need to change the instance of her appearance. The easiest way to do this would be to alter it with KotOR Savegame Editor (KSE).

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

Can you possibly explain to me how to do that...? I haven't used the SGE before.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

Well, what do you mean by instance? I downloaded the save game editor....

To haKZ: Yeah, FT totally changed Visas appearance to a completely different model. I just don't like it as well.