Ok, I'm having a little problem with one of the default male heads that I posted about in the help section: http://forums.filefront.com/sw-kotor2-problems-errors-help/388804-male-head-polygon-glitch.html#post4738848
I've gone and located the mdl/mdx of that head through Kotor Tool and got it loaded into GMax. What I've found is, part of the tongue isnt attached to the hturn_g controller in GMax for some reason unlike one of the other head's I know works fine which I'm using as comparison.
Could someone please use Kotor Tool and send me copies of their "pmhh01.mdl" & "pmhh01.mdx" player head model so I can check if it is indeed the source of my troubles.
Some more digging and I've found that the tongue in the bugged head is connected to the "f_tonguetip_g", "head_g" & "PMHH01" bones.
I've loaded 2 other male heads that work fine in game for comparison, and they both link to "f_tonguetip_g" & "f_jaw_g" bones.
Well, I seem to have managed to fix the problem.
The back vertex's of the tongue weren't connected to any bones, so whenever the head moved they stayed in the same place.
Deleted those vertex's and got the model back in game and everything seems good so far.