The gray master

50 XP

18th January 2009

0 Uploads

148 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

Hello

I don't have any exerience to modding, so I hope that some one will help me. I want have a lightsaber crystal (not color crystal) that make instant death and knocke back thanks

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

No-Life Overwatch Player

178,803 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,861 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Wouldn't it be easier to use a lightsabre with that stats as standard? This lightsabre doesn't have a knockdown DC though... Instant Death Lightsabers, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Downloads, Knights of the Old Republic 2 Weapons

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

theman88

The Force is my ally

50 XP

4th June 2008

0 Uploads

245 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

its pretty easy though if you have Kotor Tool

Zipacna VIP Member

Re-heally?

44,194 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,271 Posts

57 Threads

#4 10 years ago

And by the way, not only would you have a lot of fun modding yourself if you learned it... it's always better to do something yourself because I have experienced that someone else will almost never create exactly the thing you want... not that we would want you to "do your stuff for yourself", we're all glad to help, but, as I said, it's just a matter of personal taste that cannot always be expressed towards someone else, know what I mean? (and learning to mod is much easier for kotor than for most other games, I can tell you... if just someone figures out how to model the actual levels so you can build entirely new cities, it would just be perfect)

sigpic191442_14.gif

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

No-Life Overwatch Player

178,803 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,861 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago
DarthZipacna;4779884And by the way, not only would you have a lot of fun modding yourself if you learned it... it's always better to do something yourself because I have experienced that someone else will almost never create exactly the thing you want...

Very nicely said. Indeed; once you get the hang of it, you'll enjoy it to the utter most. In my opinion; 2da editing, especially spells, is most enjoyable to me. Unfortunately, I'm not a modeler, so I can't help you. :(

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

Zipacna VIP Member

Re-heally?

44,194 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,271 Posts

57 Threads

#6 10 years ago

I have experienced that there are actually very few modelers around here... might be because 3dsmax is damn expensive and gmax is worth nothing... i thought i might give it another try with blender, so maybe i'll be able to help when i've learned how to use it...

sigpic191442_14.gif