Xbox? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 8 years ago

There is always a way to download mods onto your computer games, but is there a way for me to possibly download a mod for the game and transfer it to my 360? Thanks.

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

No-Life Overwatch Player

178,803 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,861 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

Modding the original Xbox or the 360 version is not considered a legal action, and thus, cannot be discussed on these forums. If you really want to use modifications, you could always try and get ahold of a PC version.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 8 years ago
Graeme;5352577Modding the original Xbox or the 360 version is not considered a legal action, and thus, cannot be discussed on these forums. If you really want to use modifications, you could always try and get ahold of a PC version.

dang, thats stupid. whats the difference? Oh well. no awesomeness for me :uhm: Screw you modding laws :moon: lol.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 8 years ago

Why would you want to mod the Xbox? In my opinion the PC version is much better and easier to play.

Supa

People say I post too much

50 XP

1st April 2009

0 Uploads

1,368 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

Because not everyone can run KoTOR/KoTOR on their computers. I know I couldn't, which is where the Xbox version came in very handy.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 8 years ago

Well I guess I'm biased on that one, my computer runs KotOR 2 perfectly. I think there are a few mods if you have an action replay (only for Xbox original), I think there's an HK Factory mod for it.

Supa

People say I post too much

50 XP

1st April 2009

0 Uploads

1,368 Posts

0 Threads

#7 8 years ago

Yeah, but as far as playability goes, the Xbox version is just fine. You bought the $200 Xbox at the time, over the new graphics card (if it was available to you), so you know full well what you can and cannot do with it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 8 years ago

Most new computers could run K1 or K2 easily new out of the box. But your right, in general, those with old computers will have difficulty running it.