JCarter426

I'm watching you...

50 XP

2nd September 2007

0 Uploads

1,503 Posts

0 Threads

#2821 11 years ago

Razgriz1928;4561563I think I'm the only person whose going to think that this MMO is going to be a big success in the end.[/quote] Oh, it'll probably be a success. But then again, JK3 was a success, if you get my meaning.

[quote=Fyurii;4561184]The reason the majority of fans don't like that idea, is because that wouldn't KoTORIII, it would be a prequel. It's a good premise for another "KoTOR" game, but unfortunately not for a KoTOR sequel.

Also, the Mandie Wars would be better told through another media, such as the comics. I'm still banking on a TV series, but that's a long shot.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2822 11 years ago

Ok how about this... ~:beer: OK... 2 years after KotOR 2. Revan was unsuccessful :bawl: The True Sith have returned to the Galaxy. The Exile went to hide on Telos but The Sith completely destroyed it. We go now to Corusant, The Sith have imposed Martial Law and dimolished The Senate. Then the camera slowly makes its way up the side of a building and gradually its speed increases... You see a figure standing on top the building. Who Is That!?! [COLOR=black]HELL YEAH! IT'S REVAN!!![/COLOR] He jumps of the building and your tutorial/prolouge begins. You run around and slash you up some Sith w/your lightsaber. (He has on his mask and robes w/the hood UP). It teaches you the use of weapons and the Force and what not, and then...standing there is a unforgetable figure, but NO it couldn't be! Master VANDAR!!?!?? He tells you he survived and that he was with The Sith all along. You fight and pwn his short little butt. Then you go forward a little further fight and Sith with a lightsaber and you find T3. He's all busted up and you carry him to a shop and get his memory core. You must then travel to Corellia in search of Bastila. But on the way there DUM DUM DUM!!:uhoh: Revan's ship gets blown up. This takes you to Alderann where you create your character. Your character is a veteran of the Sith Armada during the Jedi Civil War. He was being secretly trained under Darth Bandon so he would one day rise up to take the title of Dark Lord from Bandon after he got it from Malak.~ That's all I got 4 now but I'm workin on sum more. P.S. I no it sux...=p :cya: PEACE!!!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2823 11 years ago

P.P.S: The planets should be as follows: Corusant(Tutorial) Alderann Corellia Mustafar Onderon Korriban(Semi-Final) Corusant(All destroyed and everything) FINAL:Korriban: Tomb Of Darth Malak

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#2824 11 years ago
Chirky;4681257You see a figure standing on top the building. Who Is That!?! [COLOR=black]HELL YEAH! IT'S REVAN!!![/COLOR]

But the real question is: will he be wearing spandex and a cape?

Moelman

Overdue

50 XP

27th October 2008

0 Uploads

71 Posts

0 Threads

#2825 11 years ago
Inyri Forge;4681272But the real question is: will he be wearing spandex and a cape?

2hd9qmq.jpg

?

Rogue Nine

Imperial Russian

50 XP

26th October 2008

0 Uploads

669 Posts

0 Threads

#2826 11 years ago
Chirky;4681257Ok how about this... ~:beer: OK... 2 years after KotOR 2. Revan was unsuccessful :bawl: The True Sith have returned to the Galaxy. The Exile went to hide on Telos but The Sith completely destroyed it. We go now to Corusant, The Sith have imposed Martial Law and dimolished The Senate. Then the camera slowly makes its way up the side of a building and gradually its speed increases... You see a figure standing on top the building. Who Is That!?! [COLOR=black]HELL YEAH! IT'S REVAN!!![/COLOR] He jumps of the building and your tutorial/prolouge begins. You run around and slash you up some Sith w/your lightsaber. (He has on his mask and robes w/the hood UP). It teaches you the use of weapons and the Force and what not, and then...standing there is a unforgetable figure, but NO it couldn't be! Master VANDAR!!?!?? He tells you he survived and that he was with The Sith all along. You fight and pwn his short little butt. Then you go forward a little further fight and Sith with a lightsaber and you find T3. He's all busted up and you carry him to a shop and get his memory core. You must then travel to Corellia in search of Bastila. But on the way there DUM DUM DUM!!:uhoh: Revan's ship gets blown up. This takes you to Alderann where you create your character. Your character is a veteran of the Sith Armada during the Jedi Civil War. He was being secretly trained under Darth Bandon so he would one day rise up to take the title of Dark Lord from Bandon after he got it from Malak.~ That's all I got 4 now but I'm workin on sum more. P.S. I no it sux...=p :cya: PEACE!!!

I have a degree in quantum mechanics and I have no idea how to understand this story.

Fyurii

NEKRON!!!!!!!

50 XP

4th August 2006

0 Uploads

3,477 Posts

0 Threads

#2827 11 years ago

Isn't this thread just a tad redundant now?

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#2828 11 years ago

Aren't most threads that are 113 pages long? If you don't feel the thread has a purpose then don't post in it. Despite the fact that KotOR3 is not being made, I'm sure there are plenty of people who would still like to discuss the potential plot. People do have imaginations. :)

Ki Adi Mundi VIP Member

Knight of MarsBeater of Ass

51,517 XP

3rd June 2006

1 Uploads

4,649 Posts

199 Threads

#2829 11 years ago
Chirky;4681263P.P.S: The planets should be as follows: Corusant(Tutorial) Alderann Corellia Mustafar Onderon Korriban(Semi-Final) Corusant(All destroyed and everything) FINAL:Korriban: Tomb Of Darth Malak

Good list! However, I do like how the new MMO is introducing Tython. I'd like to see that planet in a KOTOR 3 planetary lineup.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2830 11 years ago

Idk about the story. I have one that I've been working on for a long time, but I figured it would take too long to type. So I just made this one up off the top of my head.