Ki Adi Mundi Advanced Member

Knight of MarsBeater of Ass

51,517 XP

3rd June 2006

1 Uploads

4,649 Posts

199 Threads

#2831 11 years ago

Get to typing! Let's see that story idea of yours. Don't hold out on us.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2832 11 years ago

alright I'll type it tommorw during computer class...

Alpha 77

The Dark Lord Of The Sith-Reva

50 XP

22nd June 2008

0 Uploads

140 Posts

0 Threads

#2833 11 years ago

Guys Obsidan has announce that after the mmo they will be working on a new kotor so maybe the mmo is not a bad idea but i prefer kotor.Well kotor 3 has to arrive there many pepole that hate the idea of a mmo.But Kotor 3 will arrive the news are from obsidan and lucas arts they know that many people dissagreeed with this idea so they announceed that there will be a Kotor 3 that for sure

Fyurii

NEKRON!!!!!!!

50 XP

4th August 2006

0 Uploads

3,477 Posts

0 Threads

#2834 11 years ago
Alpha 77;4686843Guys Obsidan has announce that after the mmo they will be working on a new kotor so maybe the mmo is not a bad idea but i prefer kotor.Well kotor 3 has to arrive there many pepole that hate the idea of a mmo.But Kotor 3 will arrive the news are from obsidan and lucas arts they know that many people dissagreeed with this idea so they announceed that there will be a Kotor 3 that for sure

Source? Another KoTOR game needs the green light from Lucas Arts, not Obsidian......

Don't forget, Obsidian's not working on, or involved with the MMO, it's Bioware. Different companies.

jedi_master_pikachu

GF makes me horny

50 XP

17th October 2008

0 Uploads

78 Posts

0 Threads

#2835 11 years ago

I've heard that too but a source would be nice to read. MMO'S are the cancer of gaming, it really is it infects people some examples are world of warcraft , guild wars, age of conan. MMO's people get pissed & insult each other (noObs) boss each other around telling them how they should play. That's why people don't like mmo's and to top it off you have to pay a monthly fee, you pay money to be called a noob by complete strangers.

Inyri Forge Advanced Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#2836 11 years ago
Alpha 77;4686843Guys Obsidan has announce that after the mmo they will be working on a new kotor so maybe the mmo is not a bad idea but i prefer kotor.Well kotor 3 has to arrive there many pepole that hate the idea of a mmo.But Kotor 3 will arrive the news are from obsidan and lucas arts they know that many people dissagreeed with this idea so they announceed that there will be a Kotor 3 that for sure

xD Source or you're making it up for attention.

Obsidian can't announce anything without LucasArts' go ahead, and the latter has already confirmed that SW:TOR is KotOR3... and 4 and 5 and 6, etc. Shockingly I have a reputable source for my claim. Do you have one for yours?

Fyurii

NEKRON!!!!!!!

50 XP

4th August 2006

0 Uploads

3,477 Posts

0 Threads

#2837 11 years ago
jedi_master_pikachu;4686997I've heard that too but a source would be nice to read. MMO'S are the cancer of gaming, it really is it infects people some examples are world of warcraft , guild wars, age of conan. MMO's people get pissed & insult each other (noObs) boss each other around telling them how they should play. That's why people don't like mmo's and to top it off you have to pay a monthly fee, you pay money to be called a noob by complete strangers.

In my MMO experience, I've never once come across that personally.

Yes I've seen it, but then, I also see it regularly in non-MMOs, and then it's just getting insulted for free, with absolutely zero legal means of reporting the people involved to those with the power to warn, and ban individuals.

MMOs are not a "cancer", it's the people who play them and decide to act like a complete dick head. Like I keep telling people in CoD4MP, it's not the map that's imbalanced, it's the people playing.

"Only a bad workman blames his tools".

Inyri Forge Advanced Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#2838 11 years ago
jedi_master_pikachu;4686997and to top it off you have to pay a monthly fee, you pay money to be called a noob by complete strangers.

You pay a monthly fee for the privilege of using the server you play on, and to pay the developers' salaries. Nothing more, nothing less. Both of those things are expenses a non-MMO game does not have. That's why you pay a monthly fee for MMO's and not FPS's.

JawaJedi

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

11th May 2008

0 Uploads

327 Posts

0 Threads

#2839 11 years ago

^^Well I've never played CoD 4 (or any CoD seriously) but is very possible for a map to be imbalanced.

Fyurii

NEKRON!!!!!!!

50 XP

4th August 2006

0 Uploads

3,477 Posts

0 Threads

#2840 11 years ago
JawaJedi;4688337^^Well I've never played CoD 4 (or any CoD seriously) but is very possible for a map to be imbalanced.

Which is precisely the mentality that prevents one side from attaining victory over the other.

Two prime examples of so-called "imbalanced" maps from CoD4MP, are Bloc and Downpour. Players on the KGB team supposedly have the "advantage" on those two maps, yet I've been in many games where that was proven wrong.

Not because of greater numbers, but because the players on the opposing team were able to adapt to the situation and "turn the tide", so to speak.

There is no such thing as an imbalanced map, unless made so by "amateur" map makers themselves. There are only imbalanced players.