Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#2841 11 years ago

Yes there is such a thing as an imbalanced map, there is just also such a thing as a team that can adapt to an imbalanced map to negate the ill-effects of such a map.

A lot of maps are made unbalanced on purpose, actually, to promote critical thinking and "interesting" play.

Andech

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

24th November 2008

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#2842 11 years ago

What i want to see in a kotor3 is cusomizable ships, weapons, clothes, appearance, etc. and i want to be able to visit more than just 5 planets, at least 10 please, and i also think there should be more importance to the character than just an exile or a sith lord who doesn't know who they are, i want there to be a lowlife smuggler who climbs the ranks to a powerful jedi or sith, and it would be really cool to have there be years to their lives and they actually grow up, (except in a shorter time of coarse). And it should be a little more realistic, for example, if you talk to a child, would they have a nice conversation with you about swoop races or would they just walk away not knowing who you are? I would be the one walking away from a stranger. And i also think there should be more than republic or sith. Why not bounty hunters or merchants,or maybe even working for crime lords. There should be a way to make a living. Now that you (hopefully) see my point, this is what there should be in kotor 3 if they make one. [COLOR=darkred]If you took time to read this, you rock[/COLOR]:rofl:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2843 11 years ago

Yes but KotOR III will probably be a prequel... I always thought they would put in 2 combat systems (one like KotOR I and KotOR II and then one like The Force Unleashed) so that during The Mandalorian Wars you could see how powerful Revan really was... I also thought that it would go from Revan's training as a child all the way to the battle with Bastila and Malak's betrayal. But that would be a long ass game...lol...

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#2844 11 years ago
Chirky;4691978Yes but KotOR III will probably be a prequel...

Maybe it would have been if they were actually making it, but they already confirmed they're not making KotOR3. ;)

NiRv4n4

Nirvana

28,015 XP

26th June 2008

0 Uploads

2,634 Posts

0 Threads

#2845 11 years ago

I think that the story will involve meeting a bunch of real people, and getting your attack level up. But really, I was hoping it would involve some sort of subplot with Visas in therapy, you taking the role of the therapist. Sort like she is holding herself at gunpoint, and you must calm her. A lot like a scenario in Mass Effect if you are a colonist.

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#2846 11 years ago
NiRv4n4;4692470I think that the story will involve meeting a bunch of real people

Like George Bush and Conan O'Brien and stuff?

Rogue Nine

Imperial Russian

50 XP

26th October 2008

0 Uploads

669 Posts

0 Threads

#2847 11 years ago

I'd love to meat Kate Beckinsale. ;)

Andech

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

24th November 2008

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#2848 11 years ago

Well, not that i'm sure this counts as a kotor 3, but they are making a "Star Wars: The Old Republic". It's already been confirmed too. Google it if you need too (unless it isn't considered a kotor 3 exactly):redx:

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#2849 11 years ago

Star Wars: The Old Republic is an MMORPG set 300 years after the events of the Knights of the Old Republic series and is being made by BioWare instead of Knights of the Old Republic 3.

Master Ridley

Supreme Commander Space Pirate

50 XP

23rd April 2004

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#2850 11 years ago
Inyri Forge;4692537Like George Bush and Conan O'Brien and stuff?

Now, You know as well as I do that those people aren't real!