Hello! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 14 years ago

First of all a big hello from Canada!:cya: Second is that I'm stranded at Telos! It seems to start after I enter the Telos Mesa Complex. I can interact with all characters execpt Krea and Atton only has (Cheat Node) options in which I can continue trying to speak with Krea (This does nothing BTW) or I can try talking to Atris again. Either way, even if I've upped all my points using the warp band mod, I am unable to free t3 or Bao Dur from the force cages. Any help would be appreciated...

Inyri Forge Advanced Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I believe the only way to fix this is to load an earlier save game. Bad news, I know, but this is a very common bug with the game.

Krullmeister

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

31st March 2007

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
Higbi_Makim;3605578First of all a big hello from Canada!:cya: Second is that I'm stranded at Telos! It seems to start after I enter the Telos Mesa Complex. I can interact with all characters execpt Krea and Atton only has (Cheat Node) options in which I can continue trying to speak with Krea (This does nothing BTW) or I can try talking to Atris again. Either way, even if I've upped all my points using the warp band mod, I am unable to free t3 or Bao Dur from the force cages. Any help would be appreciated...

Do you have enabled cheats? If so then you need to open "swkotor2.ini", go to [Game Options] and delete "EnableCheats=1".

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 14 years ago

Kewl!! Quick way to get out of that situation. but this was happening b4 the cheats were engaged.

chris165

True Sith

50 XP

6th April 2006

0 Uploads

78 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I think you have installed the "Handmaiden for female exile" mod. At least that happened to me.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

it happened to me once, without any mods. I agree with the older save game thibng - doesn't have to be really old, just "the one before" ... Hope it works ! Dan