Help! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Hey, I need help. Bad. I am currently playing as a light side jedi master, and now on nar shaddaa. On the part, where Atton goes to the pazaak place, and you go to Jekk Jekk Tarr, WHERE you talk with Mira, and right after when mira says: ''I think the ones in trouble are your friends'' The screen starts to darken as normal, BUT, when it goes totally dark, it lightens up again and the game freezes, and the only thing I can see is mira... BTW, i did a glitch or something, because, after atton leaves, he is still with me. When I am talking to mira, he is still with me. Any glitches that I could remove him from my party so I could continue?

P.S. Xbox-version.

DarthMan

I'm too cool to be a Jedi

50 XP

9th June 2007

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Well when when you you finish with Mira you should be Atton in the cantina. This has never happened to me so I don't know how to help. Sorry.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

Hi, xbox version ? ooh ... not so sure Either way, I'm not certain but I have an idea that might help : -I don't knwo if you get xbox mods for this game; if so try tuerning them ioff and redoing that part -reload an earlier save point and try again I don't know what else to try, sorry ! Dan