I need help... -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 7 years ago

I've just recently started using mods from KOTOR 2 FileFront. I've gotten the hang of using mods that require the use of the "Override" file but I'm clueless when it comes to other mods, like skins and models. The mod I need help installing is the "Bastila PC Head" mod. I've downloaded the files but I don't know what to do with the files. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#2 7 years ago

For future reference, please use a direct link to the modification you're speaking of. It makes finding the modification easier, if it happens to be an essential part in troubleshooting an issue.

I've taken a look at the mentioned modification, and the installation is rather simple.

After having downloaded the modification, you'll have a folder named tslpatchdata, and an executable named TSLPatcher. You'll simply only need to execute the TSLPatcher, unless a manual installation is preferred for whichever technical reasons; only then you will need the tslpatchdata folder.

So, in short, all you have to do is run the executable.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 7 years ago

Thank you sir.

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,127 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#4 7 years ago

[COLOR=orange]I should also add that there are certain mods that utilize the installer, but still will require manual modification of a .2da file. A few of the most common would be.[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Head mods = appearance.2da[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Weapon of Force mods = spells.2da[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Lightsaber mods = upcrystals.2da[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]When you encounter this, you should use the [COLOR=red]2DA Converter/Merger Tool[/COLOR], which can be found [/COLOR][COLOR=seagreen]here[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]. Make sure that you do this BEFORE you install the mod![/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png