VOP2288

I'm Bill Pardy...

50 XP

19th August 2004

0 Uploads

640 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Has anyone else tried to play KOTOR II on the Xbox 360?

I just did and it runs but it's very buggy. The game wasnt buggy at all on the original Xbox but now it slows down and gets choppy during fighting sequences and every now and then the sound will make a scratch noise.

Anyone else expierence this problem?

21st July 2005

0 Uploads

2,308 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

I don't have an Xbox 360, but a google search showed this. Maybe you can find something in there?

It seems that KotOR II still isn't officially supported by Microsoft anyway, so it'll be a little longer until it's bug-free.

VOP2288

I'm Bill Pardy...

50 XP

19th August 2004

0 Uploads

640 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

I forget - how do u connect to Xbox Live just to get something like a bckwards compatable update? For some reason even though I made the account and everything like that (and have the Silver membership) I cant fully access Live

21st July 2005

0 Uploads

2,308 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago
IfritZero;3527142I don't have an Xbox 360

Anyway, I found this. Also, this may be of interest. :google:

And if you can't access what you should be able to, you should probably call Microsoft Tech Support.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 11 years ago

Maybe it's not officially compatible ? I mean if kotor doesn't like vista, and vista is a new microsoft thing, then x360 is also a new microsoft thing, and it might also not like kotor ? just some abstract idea...

TLM16

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

13th June 2007

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

You'll need the official patch I'd imagine. Or your disk is dirty.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 11 years ago

i have the same problem all you need to do is restart the console and it shouldnt happen as often but if you dont want it to stop idk mine does it occasionally