Lt Jonathor

Hi, WHO'S DEAD!

50 XP

30th December 2006

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

So, whats goin on is. Well my friend collects a korne army with 40 (could be 20) bezerkers a defiler 8 bloodletters. Im a necron. He keeps beating me, how, by finding a tiny little advantage that a model may have and massively explioting it, he used a ability on his berzerkers that give them 3 or 4 or 5 attacks. so wen he gets into close combat im finished. and he uses kornetic chainaxes. I REALLY NEED A ADVANTAGE tHAT NECRONS CAN USE (GETTING UP DOESNT WORK AND THE MONOLITH IS CRAP)

Vasili

Lurking.

108,260 XP

2nd October 2006

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

*Cough!* Flayed ones *Cough!* *Cough!* Destoryers *Cough!* *Cough!* Necron lord with really good combat weapons *Cough!*

BMANN1019

I've won.

50 XP

21st April 2007

0 Uploads

1,653 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Vasili pretty much said it all.

T3h_Sh4d0w_1337

Fear the wrench!

50 XP

15th February 2007

0 Uploads

3,533 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Actually, a Necron lord would be better off using a wargear like Veil of Darkness to bring in said Flayed ones and kill them all. Also, since (i belive) the berzerkers have a 24" potential range, try deploying only 11" onto board. The same applies to 'nids (very much). Ever seen 5 terminators get charged by 30 genestealers? NOT a good pklace to be. Flayed Ones, Destroyers, Pariahs (maybe) would all be good choices. If nothing else, just throw scarabs at them to distract them a turn or two. Try to charge them first if possible, to tilt attacks towards your favor. And a piece of adivce about monlliths; unless you WANT to use a 235-point model as a lascannon magnet, i recommend deep strikeing it, then use the portal and make your enemy deal with 20 Necron warriors at point-blank. Also, 'sup dudes? Isnt it great when you see other ppl u kno.