2nd September 2004
Here we go again... Ask yourself :
1. Is this thread really revelent?
2. Do we care about your friend's and you PC?
3. Do you think we can magically divine what your processor is?
4. Were these sentences correctly written?
5. Have you used your brain before asking? You might be able to guess for yourself (I have doubts about your IQ, so I don't know about this one).
21st February 2005
What is your processor? We don't have powers that can read your mind you know.
3rd May 2005
Christ, put some fucking effort into your posts Killer. We aren't psychic.
A tip for you:
- Write more than one line in a post.
- Give us all the information you can. You didn't even give us any specifications to compare with.
- Learn to spell.
Do these three things, and perhaps then you will be taken seriously.
GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*
21st March 2004
I think he wants to know if his friends AMD 2600 is faster than his "gaming beast" 866MHz ZOMGROFLMAOFALOLALLWLAOAWLALF!!!!1!!11
But wait, guys! It's an improvement. He actually wrote something instead of just the title and : "topic"!
Killer400 a few things 1. Yes its a shit load better than your 800mhz p.o.s 2. Why are you stealing other peoples sigs and using them as your avatar 3. OMFG u have mates :s
Shizzle my nizzle
28th July 2004
I will be closing all of your threads here until you put some fucking effort into them. Consider yourself warned.